• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coffee

I was reading a “coffee” thread on another forum, and decided to copy what they were doing.

Please recommend some coffee brands for people and why you do.

I have always been a big Dunkin Donut coffee guy. I think it is the best overall “everyday” coffee in the US.

I the last 6 months though, I have recently tried Carbou Coffee’s everyday blend. It is not too bad.

More recently, I have tried Whole Foods “Everyday 365” brands coffee labeled Pleasant Morning Buzz, which is a medium-dark roast. It gives a nice caffeine punch quickly to you. I also very much enjoy their Hometown City Blend, which is a light-medium roast comparable to Dunkin regular roast.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Are you talking about actual coffee? Or that brown shitty water Americans leave in a warm pot for hours at a time?

Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

Come at me, bro.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Fresh roasted whole beans, hand ground right before using a French press. It is the way.

I like BRCC once you make the $$$ leap to $16/lb coffee.

For God's sake nothing that exists as a fine powder for MONTHS in a little plastic cup that can dissolve in hot water....what the actual fuck even is that stuff???

RagnarokIV

I really love coffee and a while back I got myself a really cool bean to cup machine.
The novelty of it meant I was drinking double espresso every 20 minutes. I shat myself into dehydration on the toilet.
Like I shat so much that I was having dry mouth after my explosive shit session.

RagnarokIV

2338933_379ff4f02c53.jpg

Started my journey with the filth that is Senseo, then moved to Nespresso and finally ended up with this beast. I buy my beans at a bespoke coffee bean website. Colombia Kachalu Organic Espresso.

Good coffee makes a world of difference and it is unreal how bad a lot of coffee brands and machines are.

I got a Magnifica too.

I now only have one coffee a day, in the morning. Only having one with good quality beans really makes you appreciate how fucking amazing coffee is. I add my creatine to the coffee too - and it still tastes phenomenal.

Winter John

I like a shot of rum in my coffee. It gives it a lift. Starts the morning off right. I knew a guy who put egg in his. I figure it was some bullshit he’d seen in some movie and decided that was going to be his thing. His quirk. Like he pictured himself sitting in Starbucks putting egg in his coffee and astonishing all the other hats. Fuck that guy.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I like a shot of rum in my coffee. It gives it a lift. Starts the morning off right. I knew a guy who put egg in his. I figure it was some bullshit he’d seen in some movie and decided that was going to be his thing. His quirk. Like he pictured himself sitting in Starbucks putting egg in his coffee and astonishing all the other hats. Fuck that guy.
I like a shot of Bailey's Irish creme in mine

Top Bottom