• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

LJ11

This kid is ridiculous. Pocket movement is excellent.

So much for Jimbo babying his QBs, just baby's the scrubs.

pxleyes

Banned
This kid is ridiculous. Pocket movement is excellent.

So much for Jimbo babying his QBs, just baby's the scrubs.
It's against Pitt's pitiful secondary. Don't get me wrong, he looks really good, but lets how he fairs against an even competent defense.

Meier

Where are the shirtless pics of him, bro.

LOOOOL, I searched "Christian Jones practice" in GIS and this came up.. from NeoGAF.

228979_262567480423081_100000094928657_1162454_3516696_n.jpg

(him on the left)

LJ11

It's against Pitt's pitiful secondary. Don't get me wrong, he looks really good, but lets how he fairs against an even competent defense.

Its the movement in the pocket that's impressive. Keeping his eyes down field, stepping up and around pressure, throwing darts at the intermediate level.

I don't care about the comp. He's moving around and keeping his eyes dowbfield, completely ubphased and locked in.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Man Pitt's secondary sucks. That wouldn't have worked against anybody else.

Go Noles.

Yeah that one pass on 1st and 30 would have been a pick against an actual competent secondary, but still he has had a pretty darn impressive first half (especially considering it is his first game).

LJ11

FSU has a sick amount of talent, their team was a QB short of being dominate with the amount of talent they had last year. Bad luck with injuries too.

JHall

Now now. What's happening now is happening now.

Lots of various personal fouls called this weekend

But what happened to then?

We missed it.

Winston has all day to throw.

The best thing about Pitt and Cuse joining the ACC means Duke doesn't have to play Clemson or FSU for a long ass time

WHEN?!?!?!

Just now.

There's going to be a lot of awkward doubletakes this year and next.

but when will then be now?

Pitt looks like a team we could beat in theory.

tQiRH02.jpg

They're in Wallace Wade in 3 weeks.

WHO!?!?!?!?!?!

had to finish the routine

dhMeAzK.jpg

Enfinit

All these shirtless FSU players and "FSU IS BACK" jokes are great.

BUT FSU IS BACK DOE

BELIEVE THE HYPE

Jameis Winston has permanent hater blockers on.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Never went to see Winston at Hueytown, even though it's really nearby.

in fact, not seen a HS Football game since I was in High School.

That's how it should be, am I correct?

andycapps

So, FSU won a national championship already?
I think they're already giving Winston a Heisman for this performance against Pitt.

^yeah I haven't seen a highschool game since highschool. I feel like it'd be weird. I'd feel like one of those recruiting stalkers scouting these kids out.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Never went to see Winston at Hueytown, even though it's really nearby.

in fact, not seen a HS Football game since I was in High School.

That's how it should be, am I correct?
I haven't been since High School either, but we're going to take the girls to some Hewitt-Trussville games this year.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I went to the county rivalry twice after graduating, but that was more because I wanted to see how my former teammates were doing. After the team had completely new faces I stopped caring.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think they're already giving Winston a Heisman for this performance against Pitt.

^yeah I haven't seen a highschool game since highschool. I feel like it'd be weird. I'd feel like one of those recruiting stalkers scouting these kids out.

Yeah, that's the other thing, I went to HS in Georgia. It'd feel like the only one I'd be ok with, is going back there (unless somehow they came here).

We all like going to the Rivals/Scouts sites, but...that info is compiled by guys our age or older, going to tons of these games....

GAF needs some awkward smiley faces.

cashman

Banned
I only check the internet to see how my old school is doing. I'll never attend another hs game though. Never even liked them while I was a student.

Top Bottom