• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

cashman

Banned
It just shows how whiney the Texas alums are. Strong's in year two. He was left with nothing in the way of players. Mack didn't recruit a real qb in years.

The DL is the only position group that's best players are upperclassmen and even then there might be only one guy who's an above average college producer.

So I see we didn't watch any USC film on how to beat Zona St. F'n horrible..

On a positive note, fantatic hit again on Parlays today..Vegas odds better than Gaf odds.. Hehe

It just shows how whiney the Texas alums are. Strong's in year two. He was left with nothing in the way of players. Mack didn't recruit a real qb in years.

Charlie has been out recruited since he got here. Every single loss, every one, since he's been the HC has been by double digits.

I think he should get more time, but it certainly isn't baseless to think he's in over his head right now. Nobody smart is advocating he be fired right now, but at the end of the year without massive improvement, this is highly detrimental to an entire recruiting cycle and that's not okay for a program that needs these cruits to rebuild.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
mark-richt-nick-saban-ncaa-football-alabama-georgia1.jpg

Lonestar

I'm still hunting for Richt face in the slo motion rain gif.

Does CBS replay their game on a CBS website?

Lonestar

for mre:
DCooDVe.gif

georgia-fan-dressed-as-weird-joker-sad.gif

Travis Tritt ‏@Travistritt 9h9 hours ago
I'm going to climb into my Jim Beam time machine and see if I can recall what it felt like to be a UGA Bulldogs fan in the early 1980s.
I totally forgot Travis Tritt existed.

ag-my001

I just realized: tons of teams lost, and A&M has a bye week before Bama. Depending on the polls, that could be a top ten match-up. Throw in the new Kyle Field, and we could be looking at Gameday in College Station in two weeks.

IU proved they should have had it

Gonna have to rewatch the game today, was pretty sloshed most of the game. All i remember is the 3rd down offense sucked ass and we won

Draconian

I just realized: tons of teams lost, and A&M has a bye week before Bama. Depending on the polls, that could be a top ten match-up. Throw in the new Kyle Field, and we could be looking at Gameday in College Station in two weeks.

IU proved they should have had it

Is it me or do like four teams always have their bye week before they play us every year?

ag-my001

Coaches poll is out: OSU,TCU,MSU,Baylor, LSU

Florida jumped to 12, clemson celmpsoned their way to 6th
So now we know 50 people won't drop a team without them losing, or are still putting OSU #1 on potential alone.

They clearly have that potential, but after five weeks you've got to start looking at performance and results.

El_Chino

Coaches poll is out: OSU,TCU,MSU,Baylor, LSU

Florida jumped to 12, clemson celmpsoned their way to 6th
Honestly didn't expect that high of a jump for Florida.

I don't think LSU, TCU or MSU should be up there. TCU has no defense, LSU has yet to play a legitimate opponent, and Michigan State hasn't looked that dominant 5 weeks into the season.

HeySeuss

Honestly didn't expect that high of a jump for Florida.

I don't think LSU, TCU or MSU should be up there. TCU has no defense, LSU has yet to play a legitimate opponent, and Michigan State hasn't looked that dominant 5 weeks into the season.

The same can be said for OSU. I figured Baylor would be the one to leapfrog if it was anybody considering TCU and Baylor shared a common opponent.

El_Chino

The same can be said for OSU. I figured Baylor would be the one to leapfrog if it was anybody considering TCU and Baylor shared a common opponent.
Very true. TCU barely beat Texas Tech in a high scoring game while Baylor held them to 28 points I believe? Utah should be pretty high too.

I guess Ohio State gets automatic #1 because they're the Champions.

JHall

Makes me think of that dog from Futurama. Poor andycapps

I kinda feel for UGA fans. I live in Georgia, a lot of my friends are either went to UGA or are huge Dawg fans. The depression from them yesterday was kind of hard to watch. Richt needs to go, although he's the best 8-4 coach I've ever seen.

El_Chino

I kinda feel for UGA fans. I live in Georgia, a lot of my friends are either went to UGA or are huge Dawg fans. The depression from them yesterday was kind of hard to watch. Richt needs to go, although he's the best 8-4 coach I've ever seen.
10931235_868205676533365_6060613279808193002_n.jpg

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
AP Poll

1. Ohio State
2. TCU
3. Baylor
4. Mich State
5. Utah
6. Clemson
7. LSU
8. Alabama