• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyan can back me on this, but I will personally ban anyone who tries to improve our archaic bullshit pick em system.

I remember the good old days before there were any mods who cared about these threads...now the mods are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Got 4 season tickets, and now i'm old enough and gave enough money that I get to go into the old fancy person club before games and am excited about it.

Also have 2 tickets to the Cal game and 4 tickets to the OU game.

Pretty pumped.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Just to let everyone know ahead of time everybody is required to be positive towards FSU on Monday night so that we can all collectively will them into a victory.
Playing the University of Mississippi? Go Noles.

Awwww yeah here we go

urban-meyer-soon.gif

MaGlock

Going to two games this year, nd v cuse at MetLife. And Catholics v convicts in south bend. First time at notre dame too. Hyped

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Oh btw, we're less than a week from gameday and they've got construction workers running around like crazy to do a lot of facade fixes at Memorial in Lincoln.

Like, geez, you had to wait until the students were back to session and all over campus and the roads to clutter up the stadium with work trucks, scaffolds, boom lifts and fuckall when you could've been fixing this shit all summer.

dakilla13

Go Huskies! Our path back to national relevance begins Saturday. The world has forgotten that UW used to be a football powerhouse. Thanks Tyrone Willingham for conveniently forgetting that for 4 years.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Go Huskies! Our path back to national relevance begins Saturday. The world has forgotten that UW used to be a football powerhouse. Thanks Tyrone Willingham for conveniently forgetting that for 4 years.
Notre Dame fan, eh?

Balphon

I genuinely believe this is Washington's year.

I am not in any way whatsoever attempting to jinx them.

I would never do such a thing.

San Diego State! We may be kinda, just maybe, like, a very tiny bit relevant, maybe!!

Go State!

Can't believe SDSU-New Hampshire isn't on the list of big games.

Looking forward to Washington getting SMASHED this weekend.

Chris Petersen exposed as fraud coach.

Texas Tech University is probably going to lose too. I bet no one cares though, because it's Texas Tech. The seventh most relevant team in Texas behind El Paso.

Texas Relevancy Rankings:

1. Texas
2. Texas A&M
3. Baylor
4. TCU
5. Houston
6. SMU
7. UTEP.
8. Texas Tech University

Oh wait! Sorry! I meant eighth!

Baylor more relevant than TCU? LOL

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

You'll never see Saban like this

Because he has no real emotions, and the only food he eats is a Caesar salad and 2 little debbie oatmeal cream pies, the little ones not the jumbo ones

War Eagle

Don't mind me, I'll just be in my corner weeping with a bottle of whiskey Saturday night. Either from joy, or most likely in anguish.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like, to the surprise of no one a bunch of Bama fans online, Nick Saban is shocking the world and not starting a true freshman at QB this season. Seems like Bateman's job to lose, he would have to play pretty horribly to lose out to Barnett who seemingly can't even manage handing off the ball to the RBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom