• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colored DualShock 4s show up on Amazon with actual release dates!

Kelsey

Banned
These were listed during E3, but as TC said there were no dates other than 12/31/2014.

Thanks for creating this thread. White controller pre-ordered. My favorite DS3 was the ceramic white controller I imported from Japan during the first year of the console's existence. I later smashed it while playing Demon's Souls.

shink

Oh man, got a bit excited this was a legit option. Love unusual colors for controllers.

Although PS4's kind of weird. The decision's probably half 'what looks OK with blue light coming out of it all the time'.

Sorry!
Yeah probably, but a Bumblebee-like controller with blue lights sounds pretty cool to me.

dcx4610

I've heard conflicting reports. Are the analogs on the newer controllers replaced with a harder rubber or do they still have that pencil head eraser feel?

So it took a kinda almost a year to get new controller colors?

Finally. I really want a blue but I might just get a white controller.

That's the ugliest shade of blue I can think of.

More importantly, why can't they color the touch pad? They couldn't even color the "nipples" of the controller?

Pimpbaa

Wish there was a translucent blue. I bought a translucent blue DS2 and DS3 when they came out, would like to continue that tradition. What I really wish they would release is a DS4 with an increased capacity battery.

Personally, I think the white looks awful. It needs a black back / handle bottom for the colour to pop. It just looks off without the black. Especially so because the touchpad is still black.

I'd probably go with the blue. But I really, really want a purple DS4. That would be fantastic.

That white one is gorgeous, is the back of it really a light gray instead of black? I might buy 2 if that is final (wish the blue one was the same color all around).

Apath

The white one looks dope. There probably won't ever be a situation where I would need more than two controllers for a PS4 game, but I could use an extra to pair with my PC.

BRING BACK THE TRANSLUCENT CONTROLLERS SONY

Miss this one?
1348081584_4280_sg.jpg

Oppo

Lol. Camo. WHERE DID IT GO

will wait to hear if the stick rubber is better. :/

or for Playstation Gray. whichever comes first

Top Bottom