• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come at me! My dog is the GAFfer's pet most closely resembling Trico

Big Nikus

Yb28ogF.jpg

Oh, he's got the mark of the dragon.

Come on people, I like dogs a whole bunch, but let's post pictures of dogs that actually look like Trico. Some of you have some actual super close ones!

ScOULaris

She's gorgeous! What breed?

Well, she's probably mostly a zuchon (shih tzu/bichon mix), but we have a feeling that there are some other breeds mixed in there. She's a lovable, odd little mutt. We always call her a "little freak."

This thread is just show off your pet, but compare it to Trico so that it stays in gaming.

Some of us legitimately see similarities between our pets and Trico, even if it's not easily captured in just still images.

Some of us legitimately see similarities between our pets and Trico, even if it's not easily captured in just still images.

Ha, and some people actively don't see a similarity, and just posted pictures of their dogs anyway.

It's a great thread idea. I just like the idea of keeping it in gaming as well.

Real talk. Do you think my dog looks like Trico?

Yours? Yes, I can see elements of it.

It's one of the interesting things about Trico's design, I think. It's at once something foreign and new, but it also contains things that we can identify in our pets, making a connection relatively easy.

Adryuu

Real talk. Do you think my dog looks like Trico?

Not really, but she has a mistifying stare in the first photo. Lovely and with much personality for sure. It feels as if she could start talking any moment. :)

I think though that Trico resembles dogs very much and it's easy to recognize it in every dog. Maybe even cats, but I do not live my everyday life next to a cat, but a dog, so I see my dog (and/or my parents') in Trico. That's the trick.

marmoka

Banned
I love this thread. And I love you guys. The Photoshop of the first page are brillant!!

BTW, my brother's dog is the cutest. And he resembles Trico better than the rest XD ;-)

ftKqJzUh.jpg

Tansut

Almost none of y'alls dogs look much like Trico, but I'm down for any excuse for people to post dog pics.

And so far they've all been 11/10 good dogs, so keep up the posts!

Rixiden

Neo Member
You had me so interested and anticipating the dog, then I scrolled down and it wasn't even white...

But then the photoshops to follow were hilarious!

Top Bottom