• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| August 2017 | Gwenpool's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
How popular is Providence?
I've tried buying it and went to 3 different comic book stores and it was sold out in all three.
I can still buy it on Amazon, but just curious.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I don't think most people know Providence exists I never hear people talk about it

I want to go to Providence at some point in my life :/ Sadly, I will most likely never see since I dont want to be treatened like a criminal just because I want to enter a country.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Providence is nothing to write about. It's very boring.

I heard so many interesting stuff about these small towns like Innsmouth, Arkham, Dunwich etc, I need to go there ;-)

Nah, I want to travel around the forests of New England and maybe visit Lovecrafts grave. But most likely these forests no longer exists in the way I imagine them.

I heard so many interesting stuff about these small towns like Innsmouth, Arkham, Dunwich etc, I need to go there ;-)

Nah, I want to travel around the forests of New England and maybe visit Lovecrafts grave. But most likely these forests no longer exists in the way I imagine them.
Believe me, you don't. You will have a better time going to England than those places.

What's wrong with both of them

Neonomicon was a 4 issue comic with the 2 middle issues being a single long graphic scene of a monster raping the lead character. While Moore may have thought it was some sort of commentary of Lovecraft, that doesn't stop me from labeling it one of the worst comics I've ever read.

caliph95

Neonomicon was a 4 issue comic with the 2 middle issues being a single long graphic scene of a monster raping the lead character. While Moore may have thought it was some sort of commentary of Lovecraft, that doesn't stop me from labeling it one of the worst comics I've ever read.
..。。。.....
Well that sounds like something I will gladly read for a pleasant reading experience and not at all excessive

Didn't Moore write comics like Tom Strong because he thought comics were getting too grimdark

..。。。.....
Well that sounds like something I will gladly read for a pleasant reading experience and not at all excessive

Didn't Moore write comics like Tom Strong because he thought comics were getting too grimdark

In which the lead character is raped by a nazi baroness who bears his child. (a la Batman/Talia)

I haven't got that far yet so I need to see how he execute it before I fully judge

Moore is weird

Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it for you.

Yeah, Moore is weird. I think the only book of his I've read without sexual assault of some sort is Top 10. But then it got the Smax mini.

caliph95

Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it for you.

Yeah, Moore is weird. I think the only book of his I've read without sexual assault of some sort is Top 10. But then it got the Smax mini.
Nah it's alright I'm immune to spoilers considering I can't help myself sometimes

I should read Top Ten heard great things about it, guessing you not big fan of the mini

RkGmfOS.png

I see this offer in my inbox and the first thing that pops into my head is "how will they process refunds for any early cancellation"...

Nah it's alright I'm immune to spoilers considering I can't help myself sometimes

I should read Top Ten heard great things about it, guessing you not big fan of the mini

I love Top 10. Smax was a bit of a disappointment but nothing that detracts from the main series. (And I don't hate it like I do Neonomicon).

Messi

I see this offer in my inbox and the first thing that pops into my head is "how will they process refunds for any early cancellation"...

I love Top 10. Smax was a bit of a disappointment but nothing that detracts from the main series. (And I don't hate it like I do Neonomicon).

Wait... Wasn't it confirmed that Runaways is a 6 issue mini??

Rachel Rising HC is up on the IST damaged list for $30 down from $100. Get on it.

https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Ab...NG-OMNIBUS-HC-Limit-1-per-customer/JUN160996D

I want to Youtube about comics. Hopefully I can find the time soon.

About 3 eps into Defenders. I think it's really fun to have all these great characters and big name actors on a street level hero show. Except for Danny. Danny is awful. As is The Hand, really. I agree that was not the best choice for the villain. But I love Sigourney Weaver and Scott Glenn. And seeing all the supporting cast from the other series is cool! Maybe I'm easily impressed, idk. Most importantly, more JJ <3

caliph95

I want to Youtube about comics. Hopefully I can find the time soon.

About 3 eps into Defenders. I think it's really fun to have all these great characters and big name actors on a street level hero show. Except for Danny. Danny is awful. As is The Hand, really. I agree that was not the best choice for the villain. But I love Sigourney Weaver and Scott Glenn. And seeing all the supporting cast from the other series is cool! Maybe I'm easily impressed, idk. Most importantly, more JJ <3
Danny is the worst

Vibranium

Banned
It makes me pissed that MCU Danny is being treated like a joke and 90% of people online hate him. Unless there is a rapid turnaround (he straight-up admits he was an asshole, grows up as a character while developing a light-hearted tone, wears the mask, and fights better) we will have to wait until Marvel do an IF movie in like 2030.

Why must TV writers refuse to do loose adaptations of stuff like Immortal Iron Fist/Power Man and Iron Fist? They could add Orson Randall to kick Danny's ass and change him.

I got a package in the mail today. It contained Monster Musume vol.9-11, and the first volume of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Which is more lewd than I thought it would be.

Top Bottom