• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2015. Let's save the world, you and me, together. Ready?

Messi

Nobody.

Happy New Year, Comicsgaf! It's been great knowing you guys, but clearly we have run our course.

Imagine if this was it. What if this is the end of the line. What if our community doesn't make it to January and Bish comes down and reboots us in 3 months time with all new versions of our popular characters but gender bent. What if Freeza is a boy?

But California is part of the US.

giphy.gif

shingi70

Banned
Happy New Year Comicgaf! Let's look at what to look forward too in 2016.

Image/Top Cow Comics

Nowhere Men Vol.2
NowhereMen07_Cvr_362_557_s_c1.jpg

Death Vigil Vol.2
http://pre05.deviantart.net/30a4/th/pre/f/2014/199/9/d/death_vigil_3_and_so_the_work_begins_anew_xd_by_nebezial-d7r8i15.jpg=/img]

Mirror
[img]https://imagecomics.com/uploads/releases/Mirror01_Cvr.jpg
Marvel

Black Panther
23comics-1-blog427.jpg

Civil War II
CW2_2.jpg

Secert Wars

SECRET_WARS_009.jpg

DC Comics

Posion Ivy: cycle of Life and Death
e6uatx.jpg

Wonder Woman Earth One
ww-earth-one-11f4e.jpg

Supergirl

adventurespage.jpg

Valaint comics

Bloodshot Isalnd
BLOODSHOT-ISLAND_TEASER-640x1050.jpg

A&A: The adentures of Archer and Armstrong
AA_teaser-640x1050.jpg

Divinty II
VALIANT-2016_002_DIVINITY-II-640x1050.jpg

The Seige of Kings Castle
kings-castle_teaser-640x1050.jpg

4001. AD
5232f37b-c67f-4357-8209-d562eeba5049-640x1050.jpg

Faith
FAITH_001_COVER-B_SAUVAGE-640x984.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Happy new year ComicGAF, thank you for keeping me company in my graveyard shift all year

And sorry for single handedly destroying the comic book industry by using MU

giphy.gif

Sou Da

This Star Trek x Green Lantern series wasn't half bad.
Some real fridge horror with Nekron winning and the Lanterns being stuck in the Abramsverse though.

Onto Doctor Who x TNG.

Owzers

I don't understand it, if you're going to post a bunch of comics you are looking forward to in 2016 why is there a Valiant section?

Also, Secret Wars #7:
It's basically the part of Return of the King i hated?

Messi

I don't understand it, if you're going to post a bunch of comics you are looking forward to in 2016 why is there a Valiant section?

Also, Secret Wars #7:
It's basically the part of Return of the King i hated?

/dead multiple times over. Revive me after the reboot.

Owzers

I'm so glad i finished Secret Wars 7 before Smackdown started, now i can relax and watch....two hours...of wrestling. Must find more comics, send comics help.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Going to read my first comic of the year, New Avengers #14

A Bendis comic :/

giphy.gif

Give me Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens and Finn Balor (with jacket, and then another one with the Demon paint) and we'll talk. I have Sting and Daniel Bryan, I'd like CM Punk but I imagine he is crazy expensive now. I'd buy Bayley and Sasha Banks (with shades on).

I would definitely buy Roman if they made a The Shield 3-pack though.

A New Day 3-pack would be the easiest money Funko ever made.

Owzers

Funko Reigns looks so weird...and he's missing a championship belt. Could be a Sons of Anarchy background character. Maybe he'll be in Walking Tall 5.

Rhaknar

There sure are a lot of Avengers covers with Spider Woman posing on it >_>

You know, this stuff never bothered me before, I must be maturing

It only took 36 years

Rhaknar

Why the fuck are characters saying House of M like House of M on New Avengers. What is that even supposed to imply? Bendispls

Woo got the platinum trophy on Bloodborne. My second platinum and the one that I'm actually proud of. The other was sonics Genesis collection that is pretty easy to cheese if you put in a couple hours of work. So that now makes it all DLC trophies and base game trophies. It's also the second souls game I played (demon being the first) and the only one I completed. It's my GOTY

Now we can end the year!

Top Bottom