• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Would Spike be against making the final listing a top 5? I'm always curious how much some books miss being top 3.

Aww man,, I knew I should have picked that book up....
Nahh

I'd put money on it. I'm curious if we have the same top 3..
I'm still deciding my 3rd place now tho

You know what to vote for. Look into your heart and see Pee Gee

Would Spike be against making the final listing a top 5? I'm always curious how much some books miss being top 3.

You know what to vote for. Look into your heart and see Pee Gee
I'm scared to tell you this,, so I will spoiler tag it,,
Its still sitting in my pull box at the LCS :( kinda forgot about it

And yeah it would be cool to see a top 5

Messi

I just realized that sometimes I just scroll through this thread until I see a picture. :( Comics ruined me.

We are more than just funny pictures :(

Just making sure you see this message to I need a picture.

A9mFNEh.jpeg

How do I add people to my ignore list? Someone help.

Don't do anything to rash no Messi....
Hahahah,,, hey I bought it at least!! I haven't been buying Harley,, I have the first 5-6 issues.. I'll play catch up one of these days. Plus I also bought the $6annual ,, With the
pot leaf
. lol.. I feel like im back peddling right now.

Its not you,, its me,. ?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Guys, I just got $6.46 in dividends.
Time to go on a comics spending spree. Woooooooooooooooooooo

Bii

Sigh. I voted. Apologies to Deadly Class and Wytches.

I'm curious as to what three books you'd place above Deadly Class. I wasn't too excited with Wytches but Deadly Class #8 was outstanding. Maybe I should do a little write up on it.

I feel like I'm still playing catchup on too many books to vote, but I should finally be in a position to join the fun next month!

It's been two years since I started reading comics again, and I finally feel like I'm almost caught up on everything I care about. Feels good man.

I'm curious as to what three books you'd place above Deadly Class. I wasn't too excited with Wytches but Deadly Class #8 was outstanding. Maybe I should do a little write up on it.

Every issue of Deadly Class has been a book of the month contender.

VeeP

Issue 26 of Futures End and Batman finally shows up in a new suit and instantly makes this book awesome. /batfanboy

Tim, Bruce, and Terry are gonna meet soon. Book is getting interesting. My favorite plot lines are the Superman/Shazam and Batman/Beyond/Red Robin.

Tim, Bruce, and Terry are gonna meet soon. Book is getting interesting. My favorite plot lines are the Superman/Shazam and Batman/Beyond/Red Robin.

For sure! Sure there is some duds here and there but overall it has been fun getting a weekly dose of this story.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Almost finished the first season of Batman: The Animated Series. Really loved the series so far, very well executed and incredible faithful to the comics.

Harley is really the best character so far and Joker is insanely executed to. In the first season, was he yet voiced by Mark Hamill?

ReAxion

Do a writeup! They're always good.

Deadly Class was outstanding. I'm thinking about what I was thinking. All the ones I picked above it ended an arc, so maybe they got more consideration because they seem like they have more weight to them to me.

Maybe I made a mistake.

Sent in my list, even though i'm not even done reading the comics i bought this month. I buy so few books that my lists are rarely different anyway
Sigh. I voted. Apologies to Deadly Class and Wytches.

Your #1 better be what i think it is, because it's mine too. This shit is getting ranked this time

Cheska

What do you guys think of the Cable & Deadpool omnibus that came out this week? Was it a good read? How is the art?

I never read the series, and I'm not some Deadpool fanboy either. But the omnibus seems like it could be an entertaining read. I see that GCN has it for half off right now
I asked this earlier this week, and the general consensus was that it was good stuff.

I never read the full run but picked up various issues of Cable & Deadpool when it was ongoing. Never had a bad time with that book despite not being super familiar with either character.

Damn, I can really kick myself that I didnt ordered the Inhumans by Jenkins OHC last month when it was @ 10€... Because of the announcement I am really interested in reading some Inhumans stuff...

I just re-read it last night. Man, it's such a good story.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Damn, I can really kick myself that I didnt ordered the Inhumans by Jenkins OHC last month when it was @ 10€... Because of the announcement I am really interested in reading some Inhumans stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom