• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 2 |OT| of Set Phasers to 'LOVE ME'! (Renewed for season 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

work.7411982.3.fig,navy,mens,ffffff.donde-esta-la-biblioteca-v3.jpg

Just bought this, so few community tshirts around and i love megan lara's work on her firefly shirts. I also love that this shirt is full of in jokes (the best one being the notches)

Shaneus

Messi said:
http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.7411982.3.fig,navy,mens,ffffff.donde-esta-la-biblioteca-v3.jpg[IMG]

Just bought this, so few community tshirts around and i love megan lara's work on her firefly shirts. I also love that this shirt is full of in jokes (the best one being the notches)[/QUOTE]
Where from?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
"Fake it till you make it," Jacobs says. "That's what my drama teacher used to say."

Brie: "I don't think she was talking about sex."

Jacobs, whose Britta has "slept with two-thirds of the male population" at the show's school, is playing opposites, too: "The episode where I made out with my supposed lesbian friend was the first time I'd kissed a girl. I was terrified."

Brie: "Aw, Gil! You should have let me know! We could have practiced!"

<3

Catalix

big ander

Levitan and Harmon talk all the time on Twitter. Hell, Harmon's talked to BBT's showrunner before if my memory serves. He respects their shows and they respect his.

beat

There was a joint Levitan-Harmon interview a month ago, and they were reasonably friendly. Also, Prady (of BBT), Levitan, Harmon were three of six comedy showrunners assembled by the Hollywood Reporter for a roundtable, along with showrunners for The Big C, Nurse Jackie. (The only sucky thing about that roundtable was the dummy moderator kicking it off with like 5 minutes of Charlie Sheen talk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom