• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Congratulations to our newest mod: Sonycowboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ridiculous. Which fanboi is next in line to ascend to grand honorary poombah, Speevy? And people wonder why the gaming side of the forum is out of control?

put it this way, i find him much more rational and even handed than some of the people who already are mods.

yeah, he likes sony, but he isn't a blind fanboy.

Borys

Banned
Incognito said:
How ridiculous. Which fanboi is next in line to ascend to grand honorary poombah, Speevy? And people wonder why the gaming side of the forum is out of control?

Speevy becoming a mod here is the day I cut off my penis, make a hot dog out of it and eat it with mayo only, no ketchup whatsoever.

Triumph

Banned
WELL THAT ABOUT WRAPS IT UP FOR GAF

What's next, AniHawk 4 Mod campaigns in the street? Truly, the mediocre is celebrated here.

hailants-1.jpg

I, for one, welcome our new overlord.

Borys said:
Speevy becoming a mod here is the day I cut off my penis, make a hot dog out of it and eat it with mayo only, no ketchup whatsoever.
i think speevy's new leaf has been holding up pretty well so far... but it could just be a ruse to try and get mod ship.

and then beggineth the bannings...

White Man

shuri said:
the OT needs their own mods. Too many mods are gaming-only people :<

Most of the stuff I do is in the OT. I feel bad about moderating gaming since I basically only go there to poop on dumbass ninthings.

Norse

Uh, I was just joking in all those posts where I blasted you, SonyCowboy. Honest!

Good lord I am so getting banned soon.

Kuroyume

Banned
If triumph was a mod, I would love to see what he would do to Nintendo fans, but then his powers would have to be nullified in the off topic side.

Triumph

Banned
Kuroyume said:
If triumph was a mod, I would love to see what he would do to Nintendo fans, but then his powers would have to be nullified in the off topic side.
Honestly, the reaction that modding me, or bringing back MAF/Drinky as mods, would be worse than anything we could actually DO. Not that any of those scenarios is ever going to happen, even if another intrepid Aussie ninthing hacks an admins account again.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Ironic that the congrats thread is in a forum Sonycowboy most likely does not frequent. I think it's an OT discussion about a Gaming forum-related personality. How confusing.

White Man

Eggo said:
Ironic that the congrats thread is in a forum Sonycowboy most likely does not frequent. I think it's an OT discussion about a Gaming forum-related personality. How confusing.

I'm sure his ears are burning.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
he's going to be all,

"gee, I think you'll never get banned, I doubt you'll get banned in the next 3 years! It's all over, this guys never getting banned again. all analysts say you're not getting banned!"

and then sonycowboy will ban you. that's how he rolls.

Triumph

Banned
APF said:
APF for mod.
You know, I might support this, just to see the reaction. Again, I think just the act of your BEING a mod would drive the lefty contingent on the board into coronary territory better than anything you'd actually DO.

Brannon

Yes, I'll definitely have him change my tag, and fast! I'd rather be furiously beecocked in the ass by Mothra than bear this tag any longer.

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
Oh oh! I'm volunteering for moderation duties! Pick me! Pick me!

Prepares new gaf secrets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom