• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Congratulations to our newest mod: Sonycowboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link1110

Boogie said:
101835731_l.jpg

Is that MAF? In any case, the guy in that pic looks like my doctor.

Brannon

Waitaminit... SPORSK IS A MOD?

AGAIN?

I see... you know, I have an Alexander somewhere in my family, so this makes me true mod material.

You may mod me now.

Go ahead.

I'm allowing it.

Akia

jarosh would make a great mod. just think of all the images he can link to as tags.

limitless possibilities

basis

ot: how does one even become a neogaf member? (or rise from the ranks of junior member)?

is it related to forum activity ?

Amir0x

Banned
VALIS said:
It's not that I think he'd be biased. I have no idea. But I do know as someone who's an admin on another message board, you tend to better protect the topics that you have more interest in. It's just the way it is. Nothing wrong with that, really. But with that said, there are what, maybe 25 mods here or so? And maybe 10-15 frequent the gaming forum. So out of those,

Here are the mods I see in Xbox topics frequently:

Here are the mods I see in Xbox topics somewhat regularly:

Here are the mods I see in Xbox topics occasionally:
White Man, BuddyC

And despite this large imbalance, the next person modded is SonyCowboy. *shrug* As if the gaming forum somehow needed that. But as I said above, whatever. It's just disappointing they don't strive for more balance.

I visit Xbox threads frequently, I just don't post as much in them because I currently don't have a 360. Same for PS3 threads... I visit them frequently to make sure everything is ok, but I don't own one so no point in me heavily participating.

Just to ease your fears of a grand GAF Sony mod conspiracy, I hope that helps!

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Amir0x said:
I visit Xbox threads frequently, I just don't post as much in them because I currently don't have a 360. Same for PS3 threads... I visit them frequently to make sure everything is ok, but I don't own one so no point in me heavily participating.

So you don't have a 360 or a PS3 but you got a wii??
Wha!?
:O

Zeed

Banned
sonycowboy? A mod? Man WHAT?

Is this a joke? WTF!

Holy shit! There are no words!

Let's make Zaptruder a mod next.

Amir0x

Banned
Verano said:
So you don't have a 360 or a PS3 but you got a wii??
Wha!?
:O

$$$

My complaining is heavily focused on Nintendo atm not because i hate them, but because their decisions most impact my gaming hobby at large right now ;)

Zeed

Banned
Amir0x said:
$$$

My complaining is heavily focused on Nintendo atm not because i hate them, but because their decisions most impact my gaming hobby at large right now ;)
If I troll Nintendo can I be a mod too? It worked for sonycowboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom