• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez vs UFC 155lb belt offical for UFC 205 in NYC at MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

darscot

It is a little unfortunate how massive Conor is compared to everyone else, everyone else just gets ignored and so many great fights on this card.

That was hilarious.

Why you got two jiujitsu coaches?!

Polish girl's rule!

Stephens trying to get at Conor was great.

Please MMA gods let there be no injuries.

I love Thompson, but I hope Woodley wins just to shut up the haters.

Also lmao at Alvarez clowning McGregor over his "little boy belt." If he emulates Nate, he could possibly fluster McGregor.

id root for Eddie but dude legit got his ass kicked by Cerrone and besides a nice shot to RDA has had a totally meaningless road in UFC...guess this is his chance.

I dunno, taking away the juice has completely changed a few guys and Hendo at his age might be a shadow of himself.

uhh he just legit took 10 years out of a guys life that never got KOed

no doubt that he is a shell of himself but can still knock out anyone on the ufc roster no matter weight class.

bbd23

well that was great. alvarez seemed pretty lame this press conference but the coaches line was funny.

conor asking "who the fuck is that guy" is the greatest thing ever

im ready for this card

Eanan

Damn, that little boy belt line does get to Conor.
Haha no.

Conor looked the most "gotten to" of any fighter arguably ever in the UFC at the infamous can throwing presser for Diaz 2, but was super calm in the octagon. Trash talk doesn't phase him.

Haha no.

Conor looked the most "gotten to" of any fighter arguably ever in the UFC at the infamous can throwing presser for Diaz 2, but was super calm in the octagon. Trash talk doesn't phase him.

I still remember when McGregor flinched during the weigh ins vs Aldo and everyone was proclaiming how "shook" he was and Aldo was in his head.

seriously though. Dana is McGregors bitch.

McGregor straight up said nobody is taking his 145 belt away from him and Dana just had this goofy ass look on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom