• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 212 Aldo vs Holloway: Now We Will See Who Is The Real Cham...Number Two!!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh shit, our girl Joanna is up again in the next ppv?

edit: wait no she isnt :(

Guru-Guru

Banned
I guess we will get Claudia vs JJ III. Her problem in her second fight against JJ was her cardio (gassed heavily after round 2). Obviously we can't tell in fights like these if that's improved since facing JJ. I expect Claudia vs JJ III to be no different than the last fight.

Before the fight Gadelha said she doesn't want another titleshot if she won. I think she's just going to carry on stacking wins and getting ready for JJ or whoever dethrones her.

Levito

Banned
Ooof I can't decide who's gonna win. If Aldo is on point I think he's got it but he's been in the game sooo long and I think Max might be able to tko him

HASHTAG WHERES JOSE WALDO

Waldo wins this on the cards.

God damn, that pop.

Anik may have jinxed him talking about the "look in his eyes" though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is this the title that McGreggor forfeited?

Rhaknar

One of them.

But seriously, yes. He won this weight then went up a class for his second belt. He's basically forfeited his 155, too, at this point.

Because of the mayweather thing?

Top Bottom