• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 211 OT - Stipe "Immigrant Mentality" Miocic vs Junior "Cigano" dos Santos

Fitts

"Junior's boxing is amazing!" Awful footwork, awful head movement/defense. I like JDS, but his boxing has always been super overrated. Dude just punches hard.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
JDS was never the same after getting mauled by Cain. He literally lost years of his life in those fights.

Everyone Miocic has fought is passive against him and he feeds on that. While they are backing up into the cage or trying to run away he keeps pushing and going for big punches.

dopplr

JDS did so well early on. He did real damage to his leg, yet back against the cage, hands down, no pressure - what was his plan?

Afrikan

Much deserved. I remember when Stipe first joined the UFC.

Just wow to see him actually up there winning and defending that Heavyweight Belt.

2 out of 4. Remind me to never ever get into gambling and the betting scene, lol.

I want to see the Overeem rematch because Overeem was so close on winning until he went dumb dumb mode, lol.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Goes to show the difference in striking power between 115lbs and 245lbs. JJ was hammering Andrade for 25 minutes, but at Stipe's size... woof.

Top Bottom