• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 211 OT - Stipe "Immigrant Mentality" Miocic vs Junior "Cigano" dos Santos

Gas tank can't keep up with JJ tho

Yep but she can give her a hell of a fight. Claudia is the only one to win multiple rounds vs JJ.

When both are fresh Claudia gives her everything she can handle but JJ just outlast her and uses that cumulative striking damage to slow her down

These 2 aren't even in the same stratosphere in terms of striking.

And Rogans fixation on that bump on JJ is bizarre. It hasn't bothered her the entire fight

pixelation

Seeing as how every single one of my "gallos" have lost tonight i can safely say that Dos Santos is gonna win... quote me on that.

Levito

Banned
I hope casuals can and are appreciating this. It isn't flashy but man is it impressive. I hope her skill isn't lost on people

Oh it is, like she should be main eventing her own PPVs but she's always the co-main

Seeing as how every single one of my "gallos" have lost tonight i can safely say that Dos Santos is gonna win... quote me on that.

Slow down stud, you still gotta beat up Frankie Edgar tonight like you promised.

giphy.gif

Joanna completely outclassed her but props to Andrade for tanking shots the entire fight. I thought there would be a point where she couldn't do it anymore, but nope, until the bitter end.

Altazor

After watching this great fight I'm reminded of Ronda's attempts at boxing at the end of last year and fucking LOL

Joanna J is a beast, and Andrade was a very worthy opponent.

Andrade could probably get shot 5 times with a Glock and still keep coming. She wasn't going to lose because of lack of effort, that was for damn sure.

Top Bottom