• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 211 OT - Stipe "Immigrant Mentality" Miocic vs Junior "Cigano" dos Santos

Maoyama

Banned
If Woodley fights conservatively like he did in his last fight its going to be a dreadful affair. Maia won't be able to take him down or trade strikes. The fight hinges on Woodley engaging

Yeah, but woodley backed off Wonderboy because of his kicking power and counters. He decided to back way the fuck out and then burst in. Constant pressure and hard punches is the way to go against Maia, not bursting in and risking a TD

Zasa

I'd take him on, words are just that i know. But you can bet that if i could (and the opportunity arose) i'd take him on no sweat.

1bb778.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont know much about MMA but this is a great first round for me

JJ striking is beautiful to watch. Spot on fundamentals and technique.

Legit one of the best strikers on a technical level in the UFC including any of the men

He was content to wear Maia on his back.

Weird fight. Masvidal got the better on the feet but he didn't push anything. Maia used his game more than Jorge did.

Seemed pretty clear Maia won but I get why someone would pick Masvidal

Nice. Thanks, fam. To me, Masvidal has potential but he seems like Moose from time to time in which he doesn't push himself to fight. It's a mental challenge for him currently.

Got to a friend's house and we're now watching the co-main. Fuck Andrade is strong.

Ithil

Pretty tense fight. Joanna is so much more skilled but could still lose to a sudden flurry because Andrade is so jacked.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jj looking great, fight is lit so far.

Top Bottom