• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 210 Cormier vs. Johnson 2 |OT| Embrace the Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these dumbfuck fans make DC the heel and Jones is the face? UFC fans are the worst.

0d18eaddd77221c318fad41f87a7e3d6.jpg

the double turn is complete.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
this is what DC needed to do. He was getting the boos being the nice guy and now has to go full heel

selo

I still don't understand why people boo DC, I know the people there are in Jones side due to him being from NY, but they boo him everywhere. DC is the cool guy, not JBJ :eek:

Honestly outside of Jones no one at Light Heavy really has a shot at beating DC. DC and Jones are just way too far ahead of the rest of the pack

Chumley

Banned
This was a weird card. Two major events happened (the Weidman controversy and Rumble retiring) but the fights themselves weren't great.

Ehhhhhh. Pretty disappointing end to the card.

Really wanted a more satisfying ending to the co-main event AND Rumble practically threw his fight by trying to wrestle with DC (lol). UUUGH.

Yaari

If Jones is like 70% of what he was (like in the OSP fight), he still beats DC.

Nobody cares about Maniuwa (sp?)

Manuwa just doesn't have much to offer DC. It's like.. he's just going to get put on his ass.

That Jones fight just has to happen. Especially since DC is still the champion after tonight.

So did Rumble throw the fight because he was retiring? He said his couches knew but they left?

Rumble probably told them if he lost again he would retire or something along those lines. Im not sure when they left? was it right when he submitted or after it was called?

And I have a hard time seeing DC beating Jones. DC beats everyone the same way, and Jones beat him at his own game.

Yeah don't say I disagree. Jones is unbelievable talented. Only reason I could give DC even a slight chance of winning is just Jones may have some crazy ring rust. He's only fought once in the last 2 years. I still favor Jones though.

Its just LH totally sucks now because you've got DC and Jones who just beat everyone else. Its basically just no interesting big fight there other than those 2 facing each other.

So did Rumble throw the fight because he was retiring? He said his couches knew but they left?

I think he did. Or at least I don't think his heart was in it so he went with a gameplan that involved less punches to his face.

His couches probably bounced because they were too disappointed :p

Anyways, what's the next big fight to look forward to? Cub vs Artem, right? =)

Chumley

Banned
Rumble probably told them if i lose again ill retire or something along those lines. Im not sure when they left? was it right when he submitted or after it was called?

That's just so crazy to me if it really was based on him losing again. DC said he's retiring after two more fights and Rumble had a chance at beating Jones.

Rumble probably told them if he lost again he would retire or something along those lines. Im not sure when they left? was it right when he submitted or after it was called?

I think they left because they didn't expect him to get a chance to be interviewed. The losers usually just leave.

The only reason I give DC a chance against Jones is because of how long Jones has been out and how terrible he looked against OSP.

Spladam

The fans made DC the villain.

Like Cruz said, he's just running with it. Let him.

fans love an underdog.... but fans love a comeback even more.

DC has been on top long enough now for people to want JBJ to come back for the crown.

Alright Faceless and JohnsonJones, I'll run with it, but I better be entertained...

I just keep feeling more and more sad for Rumble and his coaches leaving him right now, that shit was depressing.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Weidman shouldn't have sold a concussion, Moose would've won anyway. Rumble shouldn't have wrestled. Shoutouts to Cynthia, quite a character, I'll be looking forward to her fights.

Chumley

Banned
The only reason I give DC a chance against Jones is because of how long Jones has been out and how terrible he looked against OSP.

Yeah, same. Ring rust is real for everyone, only time it didn't come into play in recent memory was with Korean zombie.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I think they left because they didn't expect him to get a chance to be interviewed. The losers usually just leave.

No way the coaches just left because they thought Rumble was behind them and just didn't notice.

The only thing I could think of is that they wanted to give him a moment for himself? But I mean, he couldn't even see them, so they must have been gone-gone.

Alright Faceless and JohnsonJones, I'll run with it, but I better be entertained...

I just keep feeling more and more sad for Rumble and his coaches leaving him right now, that shit was depressing.

I, for one, am looking forward to a lot more of crusty old DC running the division like it's a classroom and class is in session when he rocks up to the cage.

Yeah, the thing with Rumble's coaches really sucked. Feel bad for the guy. Really sucks we didn't get to see him fight Jones either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom