• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 211 OT - Stipe "Immigrant Mentality" Miocic vs Junior "Cigano" dos Santos

dopplr

2 out of 4. Remind me to never ever get into gambling and the betting scene, lol.

I want to see the Overeem rematch because Overeem was so close on winning until he went dumb dumb mode, lol.

Many fighters today had questionable executions of their gameplans. I bet a lot of peoples bets were all over the place - Even the JJ/Andrade was a lot more 1 sided than expected.

Fucking perfect lol

WFuc.png

Afrikan

Thankx Obliterator.

The PS4 stream was almost perfect. HD and stayed HD. Only one small part when it went all black, but all I had to do was quit and quickly start it.

So I noticed that they are using Vevo for the stream. This was totally different experience that what I remember before.

One hell of a deal at $45. Will do again.

Instro

JDS just doesn't fight the same. What happened to all the pressure he use to put on his opponents?

Chin is gone, and the top talent doesn't fear him like he was feared several years ago. Doesn't help that he only had one fight between this one and his fight with Overeem in 2015.

Thankx Obliterator.

The PS4 stream was almost perfect. HD and stayed HD. Only one small part when it went all black, but all I had to do was quit and quickly start it.

So I noticed that they are using Vevo for the stream. This was totally different experience that what I remember before.

One hell of a deal at $45. Will do again.

Hey! No problem. Yeah the UFC app has gotten much better. Only $45 for HD PPV vs the usual $60 is hard to pass up. Glad to see PlayStation has taken this seriously and have improved performance because early on it was really rough

Many fighters today had questionable executions of their gameplans. I bet a lot of peoples bets were all over the place - Even the JJ/Andrade was a lot more 1 sided than expected.

I wouldn't doubt it, lol. Overeem is mostly like that lately but he is slowly learning how to fight smarter and pick his shots. But....

Only thing holding Reem back is his chin.

I think if he gets past Werdum he could beat Stipe.

Like Rumblebones said, Overeem has one of the worst chins in the heavyweight scene. But more importantly, he has mental issues during his fights when things aren't going his way. Like I pointed out, he is learning though.

Overeem can be a champion if he learns to control his mind better.

But Francis is another monster. The dude is badass. I cannot wait to see him fight again.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I wouldn't doubt it, lol. Overeem is mostly like that lately but he is slowly learning how to fight smarter and pick his shots. But....

Like Rumblebones said, Overeem has one of the worst chins in the heavyweight scene. But more importantly, he has mental issues during his fights when things aren't going his way. Like I pointed out, he is learning though.

Overeem can be a champion if he learns to control his mind better.

But Francis is another monster. The dude is badass. I cannot wait to see him fight again.

Reem's whole system is fucked up from years of crazy PED abuse.

MG310

Tecia Torres and Raquel Pennington got engaged tonight too.

I imagine it involved 225 less punches and/or kicks to the head.

ElyrionX

He got tagged really fucking hard and got dropped. He was done as soon as he hit the ground. How does that show zero mental strength? Poor fight IQ for immediately putting his back against the fence, yes.

He had enough sense to put his hands around his head and he got up immediately after the fight was called. He basically gave up.

MG310

Also Joanna now has the #2 and #3 most significant strikes landed in a title fight. Nate Diaz is #1 with 238 and now Joanna has 225 and 220

I feel like Helwani's prying may have gone too far tonight. He may have ruined his relationship with JJ. He made her cry and leave the stage during the post fight press conference by asking too much behind the scenes info about ATT and her camp.

May have not been a good move at all

Top Bottom