• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 212 Aldo vs Holloway: Now We Will See Who Is The Real Cham...Number Two!!!

Oscar

I'm not one to shit on a ref because I understand you have to make calls in the heat of the moment, but god damn that was an awful stoppage.

Was rooting for Yancy too because Silva has shit sportsmanship, but that was an awful stoppage.

Bamgbose wants to be a "Lion Gorilla" on the ground.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Holy shit, did he just trim his toenails by hand? EWWWWW

pixelation

There's no way we'll ever see Paulo outside of Brazil, he sure as hell ain't clean. Or he will but he'll look totally different and not in a good way.

Levito

Banned
Has a fighter ever had to cut toenails like that before? I don't think I've ever seen that happen just before entering the cage....

Levito

Banned
Vitor literally made his UFC debut on February 7, 1997and he's about to walk out to octagon in 2017; just over 20 years later. lol

Hoping Belfort gets his arse kicked again.

He trained under Zahabi for this fight. If Zahabi had any real influence on Vitor, it will make him way more gunshy. Doesn't work well for a guy like Vitor usually.

Also, he's battling a much more drastic testosterone deficiency in the USADA era than Nate is.

Top Bottom