• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

More Pure Chess Wii U

ibacwGSFgr5bWn.jpg

ih9Motg5y5QGq.jpg

Timu

I wish there were more X1 screenshots in here. I know it's hard to capture because there's no screenshot feature.
I take lots of X1 shots in this thread, though I agree.

There's plenty of nice looking X1 games, though. No worries there.

Furthermore, if you downscale shots to 720p they can look pretty decent image quality wise.
I should had done that for some games like Ryse.

I take screenshots WAY more than I do videos.
Same here.

Sasukekun

Neo Member
No. People don't ridicule Wii U screenshots in here much so they definitely wouldn't for XB1. The lack of a screenshot feature on the system is a massive oversight IMO. I take screenshots WAY more than I do videos.

No screenshot feature on XB1? I was under the impression you just had to say 'Xbox, take screenshot.'

Timu

My attempt at a panorama, not perfect, but close, and this game needs a no hud option, badly!!! I really, really hate attempting panoramas with this game, lol.

ibsWjQBwdrBqNj.png

Random no hud and Delsin shot.

ibg8rqSv2gs798.png

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Put Delsin next to a wall and rotate the camera around. The camera should go "through" Delsin making him invisible, otherwise it'll clip halfway through his head. You just have to work the right angles.
Yeah, I figured it out after messing around. It definitely takes some work, though.

I also ran into an issue with the HUD removal process. At dusk, the frame between the game and the menu contains a thin, transparent sliver along the top of the screen. :\

It took me waaay longer than it should have to get these shots without the HUD... :(
The last one still has the HUD too. I couldn't get it all the way off to save my life.

13421622524_60fa93e5f6_o.png

13421373693_ec85f71075_o.png

13421620654_061077e315_o.png

eso76

nothing new, it's just a test because for some reason my sshots look more compressed than yours on my monitor. Do you guys upload to FB or Twitter, which is better ?

1801348_10203185815398yj9u.jpg

curb

Banned
Given that a lot of people use impressive screenshots by fellow gamers to help them decide on game purchases... I'd hope never.

Seconded. Also, not everyone plays games right when they come out. The statute of limitations for spoilers outside of spoiler threads and OTs is likely pretty a long time out.

Infamous SS >>> KZ SF >> Ryse >>>> everything else

For Wii U I love LoZ WW HD, DKC TF, Pikmin 3 and SM3DW.

I love looking at screenshots!! Great work!!

R_Deckard

Are his smoke thrusters sending out heatwaves and distorting the image on the vent next to his left hand?
If so, I never noticed that..

Yeah it distorts everything behind it, also you can see his fingers moving during the moves.

The amount of small details is off the chart, when you reform from the Bomb move you can see the embers flake off and flail after he forms, it really is the best looking game I have ever played on anything..it also makes BF4 look much weaker than launch already on this thread..mad!!

curb

Banned
Some of the most impressive shots are from the latter powers and scenes. Shame.

I don't see a problem with just linking the image URL (not embedding the pics) and clearly marking the linked content as a spoiler. Others may disagree with me though. I'm not done the game and I don't want to scroll through and accidentally come across important stuff I haven't seen on my own yet.

aravuus

I thought it has always been ok to post spoilery images as long as they're not embedded, and they clearly say they contain spoilers

Top Bottom