• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Costco's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much dough and grease for me, so I do the polish dog instead. My son likes to get a pizza slice there, though, and here's a kid who can eat a foot-long from Subway and still be hungry yet can't finish one slice of Costco pizza.

Reven

Never had Costcos but the Sams Club pizza is amazing. Hot dogs are bomb there too. Plus any place that uses Styrofoam cups is pretty top in my book.

Frostburn

Just by reading the title of this thread I immediately started craving their pizza. Such a good deal for $10, a few of us used to order it for lunch at work every other week. 3 grown men would split that pizza and be satisfied.

ElRenoRaven

You know I've always heard it's good. Maybe if we ever get one around here I'll try it. Stupid Oklahoma City needs a costco without a doubt.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
The pizza is NOTHING compared to the absolutely f-ing amazing hot dogs.

FYI you can buy all you need in the store (naturally) and they are just as amazing at home. I suggest toasting the buns slightly when you make them yourself. Sooooooogood.gif

Laieon

Every now and then there is a pizza thread. And everyone always shits on the OPs pizza preference. Costco's pizza is amazingly good. So its little ceasers (gets the job done) and Dominos. Who's Pizza does GAF actually like?

I don't like Little Caeser's, but Domino's is great. Local places are obviously going to be the best, but I would never turn down Dominos.

Papa John's is the word though, I've gotten food poisoning from their shitty pizza twice. Never again.

Settin

Costco pizza is perfect for any get-together that involves lots of beer. I don't think I'd go for it normally.

It's OK, your local mom and pop place is likely better. It's cheap though and I like the sauce.

Their rotisserie chickens though, now you've got my attention.

Clydefrog

I've never bought an entire pie... only a slice once or twice. It was okay, I guess. I prefer to wander the store and eat samples if I'm going to "eat" at Costco.

edit: AW YEAH the rotisserie chickens, captain tuttle!! now we're talkin'

Shouta

Never had Costcos but the Sams Club pizza is amazing. Hot dogs are bomb there too. Plus any place that uses Styrofoam cups is pretty top in my book.

Costco is overall better than Sam's Club pizza but Sam's Club isn't as greasy, heh.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
We sometimes buy half combo, half cheese. Eat the combo, save the cheese for later in the week. The pepperoni pizza is too greasy.

And, yeah, the rotisserie chickens are good... as are the thighs. The wings aren't so great, though.

I also like their caesar salads. The ingredients always seem fresh.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sam's Club pizza is way better imo.

I've never tried Sams pizza but from reading about it seems like my beefs with costco pizza being too doughy might make Sams pizza the choice for me.

I won't get a Sams membership though because I don't want to support Walmart. Guess I'll never know.

dbztrk

I've never had Costco or Little Caesar's, but Dominos is certainly not "amazingly good" lol

I've never had Costco's pizza but i've had Little Caesar's and it fucked my stomach up royally. NEVER AGAIN!

Domino's is not amazing good but it is decent. I love their thin crust pizza.

Kieli

You don't have to be a member to buy fast food at Costco.

I miss their burgers. Wonder when they stopped selling 'em.

The pizza's gross. It's way too acidic. I feel like my esophagus is gonna melt.

Kieli

Their hot dogs are godly, though. Where else in North America can you spend $1.50 and get yourself filled up?...

The cafeterias at my university are running a scam. Friggin' $7.00 for a dinky little sandwich with a pitiful slice of tomato and cheese.

That said, the Americans get more choice than the Canadians. We don't have churros or bakes. :'(

Their hot dogs are godly, though. Where else in North America can you spend $1.50 and get yourself filled up?...

The cafeterias at my university are running a scam. Friggin' $7.00 for a dinky little sandwich with a pitiful slice of tomato and cheese.

That said, the Americans get more choice than the Canadians. We don't have churros or bakes. :'(

Ikea

Gallbaro

Banned
Best BBQ in the North
Doesn't say much, but good

images

RPGCrazied

I like it, but wish they had a better selection. Just one with a few meats, or just cheese.

I want a Hawaiian style or something!

big_z

Worst pizza I've ever had. Ended up throwing it out because I couldn't eat it without feeling the gag reflex. I've had bad pizza before but none has been inedible like costco pizza.

idlewild_

Costco pizzas are great, they are quite large for the price and imho taste better than many of the pizza places in the area. They are a bit greasy, but I usually ask them to halve the cheese and a light pat down takes off most of the remaining stuff.

Valus

I love Costco pizza but I can't eat them in good conscience anymore my gf showed me how many calories there are per slice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom