• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Costco's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzyfrog

Pizza Hut is the cheap Pizza option in New Zealand now.

971418_10151762850499555_401639148_n.jpg

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
You get that for $10 :O

In Britain that'd set you back about £18 from a reputable pizza place, equivalent to like $27

Wow, I live in Sweden and our pizzas are normally around $11-15. I thought it would be cheaper in Britain for sure. Looks like a normal standard pizza by Swedish measures though. Nothing extraordinary.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Terrible Pizza but better than Little Ceasers which is the absolute worst

LOL sorry man but you are out of your mind. LC pizza is the stuff dreams are made of. Never tried Cotsco but no way it beats LC. No. Fucking. Way. Even Shakey's can't touch LC.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Get a pepperoni. Take half the pepperoni and layer it over the other half. The result is a crispy top layer and a juicy bottom layer of pepperoni. The other half of the pizza is irrelevant.

The Costco food court food is terrible, though.

The pizza and hot dog are great stuff, but I personally prefer the hot turkey sandwiches they serve. Too bad they're about double the price.

Cruz

Neo Member
do you have to be a member of them because they always have that one old person checking peoples cards ?

GorillaJu

Pizza in Japan is super expensive so going to Costco, where the pizzas are cheap and drink refills are free is like stepping into heaven.

I'm not a huge fan of their hot pizza, it's just kinda bland. But dem deli pizzas, goddamn do I love that shit. I live in a town where our best pizza place that isn't ridiculously overpriced is Figaro's, so $8 big ass pizza is a great deal, especially considering it's on par with most of our $25 pizzas.

It's also good because they frequently go on sale for $5.

UrokeJoe

Costco pizza isn't great. It's just good. The thing Costco does best is not ripping you off, and they do well in making you feel that way.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Horrible crust. Completely overrated. Decent price for a cheap pizza. A step up from Kroger $1 pizza (that is a genuine compliment.. Kroger $1 is pretty good). Its a little bit better than Little Caesars but you have to cook it yourself so theres that. If you are going to bake it yourself you might as well do it right and get Papa Murphys.

EulaCapra

Eh, don't actively go out my way for their pizza.

Their Chicken Bake and Hot Dogs though.... fffffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk.... I'm craving them now!

I usually just get the polish sausage and pop for $1.50. I swear it's been that price since I was a kid.

Lol are you from the northern states? I thought I was the only one who said that when I first moved here to California coming from Washington state. People always gave a wtf look when ordering a pop back in the day

anyways, yes Costco is the best for a quick and cheap bite. Can't beat the polish dog with all the toppings with a "soda" with free refills

WorldStar

Banned
Lol are you from the northern states? I thought I was the only one who said that when I first moved to here California coming from Washington state. People always gave a wtf look when ordering a pop back in the day

anyways, yes Costco is the best for a quick and cheap bite. Can't beat the polish dog with all the toppings with a "soda" with free refills

born and raised in Cali. I judge people who say 'pop'

also:

popvssodamap-779365.gif

born and raised in Cali. I judge people who say 'pop'

also:

popvssodamap-779365.gif

that map explains a lot, but I can't see how anybody could go somewhere saying they want a "coke" when they really want something different. I'd say to them why did you say coke if you really wanted pepsi idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom