• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Costco's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharp

It's alright to munch on every now and again, but back in high school my parents would get it once a week, and at that point you can't help but notice how plasticy the cheese is (it seriously tastes like they cooked it separate and dropped it on the pie) and how crummy the sauce is.

I will say, however, it's one of the very few pizzas that taste better as leftovers recooked in an oven.

And at least it's not Pizza Hut. Ugh.

Chris R

Chicken bacon ranch that Sam's had for awhile had the chance to be awesome if made properly. Too much ranch and it was a soggy piece of shit. Of course when you might be making it you can be sure to put just the right amount of ranch on and then load it up with extra bacon and chicken ;)

NotBacon

Dafuq is going on in here?

Of course the local places have the best, but EVERY TIME I go to Costco I grab a slice of pepperoni. It's like crack. Domino's is close behind. Domino's crust >>> .
Little caesars is just alright.
Fuck Pizza Hut.

Dafuq is going on in here?

Of course the local places have the best, but EVERY TIME I go to Costco I grab a slice of pepperoni. It's like crack. Domino's is close behind. Domino's crust >>> . Little caesars is just alright.

maybe the crust is really crack i am addicted to costco pizza

born and raised in Cali. I judge people who say 'pop'

also:

popvssodamap-779365.gif

Damn straight!

DAT North East correctness!

Zolf

What!?! I looked online and it said 339. The pizza is cut into 12 slices. There is no way one slice is 700 calories.

I think the slices are sized differently depending on whether you purchase the whole pizza or by the slice. 700-800 sounds about right for individually sold slices.

What!?! I looked online and it said 339. The pizza is cut into 12 slices. There is no way one slice is 700 calories.

Your getting around 70-80g of just carbs from the slice which is at least 280 calories. Factor in the fat at 9 cals/gram from cheese and grease and small amount of protein and 600-700 calories seems about right for a slice there.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The photos I posted earlier looked OK at the time, but now it's 7am and I'm starving I could really go for a slice of cheesy Costco pizza.

Costco pizza is great for what it is. Pizza slice for lunch as you're shopping at Costco. I'd never go out of my way to get a Costco pizza but I find it better than the large chains (PH, Dom, PJs) and worse than most local places.

The price is great for the slice (or whole thing if you're shopping with others) as is the hot dog deal and I actually like their churros.

Again, great for a cheap lunch while you're taking 1-2 hours to shop but nothing to drive specifically for acquiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom