• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

soultron

Banned

1st spot is a definite bug: you're looking through an exposed normal of that wall texture. That needs to be fixed by Valve.

Lighting fixture prop in staircase connector to B from mid also needs to have its player collision removed so players cannot stand on it. That needs to be fixed by Valve.

Same thing with the sign on bathroom near picnic at Mid. Same thing with the ledge near the ladder.

So many simple fixes by fixing/toggling player collision brushes...

Xizk

Faceit starts tomorrow and it has RoF and the faceit guys casting together. Hoping for a lot of bo1 upsets to make up for last week.

cHinzo

A5FCA9506282058C4EA77B154D5467F4793AA67D
Shiny new rank, get!

Hit the head bro.
Nobody seem to do that.

Rivitur

Banned
1st spot is a definite bug: you're looking through an exposed normal of that wall texture. That needs to be fixed by Valve.

Lighting fixture prop in staircase connector to B from mid also needs to have its player collision removed so players cannot stand on it. That needs to be fixed by Valve.the

Same thing with the sign on bathroom near picnic at Mid. Same thing with the ledge near the ladder.

So many simple fixes by fixing/toggling player collision brushes...
The ignore rumors weren't true!!!!!!?????? My life has been a lie :(

The ledge near ladder is like a shelf. I think that one was intentional

Hixx

T-shirt or mouse mat.

Because that's what we REALLY want, right? Physical items to go with our virtual skins. It's genius.

Hixx

I won't lie. If it's a loot-crate type thing (and shipping to the UK isn't the same price as the actual bloody box) I'd buy it.

Or rather, I'd wait for Quiche to buy me one
myyqQEs.png

Mokoi

Banned
Have fun. Should be obvious but it's not.

Since phantomspiker posted that picture I think I have a 3-15 record in MM, and with the exception of like 3 matches I've had fun regardless.

If you want improve your performance, you don't always have to peak. I do it because I don't care anymore but you don't have to take every battle. Try to put yourself in a more advantageous position (unless you already are in one)

edit - third tip, have New Wave Hookers on loop. guaranteed success. I fucked up one match because I played the second half without it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC4G_8_Mkr0
I try to have the funs too and roller mobster is better to listen too.
---
video graphic evidence of bad awp hit reg. I have witnessed it myself yesterday. volvo pls fix.
https://youtu.be/RsfE7QZsM5I

cHinzo

So if you guys had to give a tip to a reasonably experienced player, say, a few hundred hours game time, what would it be? The most game enhancing thing you could say that isn't super obvious?
Learn to fall back. It's often more advantageous to your team that you stay alive instead of challenging other players after getting info or spotting enemy players.

Omega

Banned
some awful designs on there.

juan deag
dont be a loser buy a defuser
ez skins ez lyfe

i really hope no one has bought this shit

Got my rank back, hadn't played comp in months if not over a year. Single AK.

Consistently outfragging a friend of mine who is double ak. my rank hasnt changed

GG

Top Bottom