• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omega

Banned
that speedtest thread reminded me to post my internet speed
i wasnt joking about how trash the upload is
4517134791.png

this is literally the fastest speed available to me in my area
damn son

4517153375.png

Ending it early on moko time but play of weeks winner is sajajajajajajaja.
There were three submissions. premachhie wales guy and sajajaja made the final cut. I couldn't decide on who was better so I had my dog pick by placing a treat on two pieces of paper with sjajaja and preamchie wale dude scribbled on each. dog went to the left paper and has sajajajaj name yeaaaaa congrats on WW baynoet ultravio.

I won't forget this, I finally get a 1v5 and can't even win :/ Can you post sajajajajajajaja's clip?

Sajjaja

There were three submissions. premachhie wales guy and sajajaja made the final cut. I couldn't decide on who was better so I had my dog pick by placing a treat on two pieces of paper with sjajaja and preamchie wale dude scribbled on each. dog went to the left paper and has sajajajaj name yeaaaaa congrats on WW baynoet ultravio.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I won moko plays week.

These were my submissions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYmLaJq18w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMPjWjNh8w

d5ETr8e.png

I need to name it.

Rivitur

Banned
.... I want a recount!

Someone give moko skins he's too nice giving away knives o_O

Also fuck rivi (may and animl are k)

soultron

Banned
I fucking lost it laughing at the treat + dog decision making method. Amazing!

Omega

Banned
Ahahahhaah I thought the same thing! They better pay him more money or he should switch to mad catz since he won with it hahaha I smell a mad catz commercial inc.

Momochi is probably definitely looking for another sponsor.

probably on the phone with EG right now like "fuck you guys. drop razer or im leaving"

udiie

the point is no one cares how many viewers those games have.

Numbers aren't the point. Or at least that's what I got from that post. He said, "could be profitable" but that wasn't the intention.

omega fightin that good fight
some of the posts in that thread are straight stupid
how can people say they dont want Evo to be a spectator event and yet still want it to grow as a tournament? i dont get it lol

Omega

Banned
omega fightin that good fight
some of the posts in that thread are straight stupid
how can people say they dont want Evo to be a spectator event and yet still want it to grow as a tournament? i dont get it lol

fighting game fans are fucking retarded, it's why i barely even post in those threads.

niggas getting hyped off 200k viewers and like i said in the thread, Bot World Championships pulled more than that.

viewership doesn't matter but half that thread was epeen comparisons about which game had most viewership

shit is never gonna grow. they're afraid the white man is trying to steal their passion or some shit

9am to 4am. . i drank 40 oz's of redbull. i feel like i'm dying now.

p.s. rivi just gave me his address for free pizza coupons. sorry mok.

p.p.s field tested assiiimovvv is the best it gets brother, congrats.

cHinzo

The CEVO tournament is THE tournament for Cloud9 to lose, since NiP as well as Envy aren't attending. Would be crazy if C9 won't be able to take this with such a weak opponents.

Top Bottom