• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

wow this vp tsm stream...
theyve had the overlay up for a couple rounds and you cant see the gameplay

and as i type that they fix it gg

MayMay

Banned
http://titan.pro/news/read/Titan-CS-GO-Roster-Changes/41

As many have already guessed, Titan CS:GO is embarking on a new chapter in our division’s history. It is with much love and respect that we today say goodbye to Kenny “kennyS” Schrub and Dan “apEX” Madesclaire and welcome back Edouard "SmithZz" Dubourdeaux and Richard "shox" Papillon.

Working closely together with Team EnVy, we have tried to keep the best interest of all our players in mind, ultimately reaching an agreement which we feel will better both teams.

Yiss

udiie

or did they wooooooooooo
msdIBR9.png

udiie

tbh my shit-eating personality came out and couldn't help but laugh at his jokes
probably the same reason I like steel still

Blizzard

Banned
As a super new player, I learned something in the last day or two from a random person in solo competitive, of all places.

We started a game and it very quickly became obvious that one player on each team was way better than everyone else. I think the one on the other team said "SMURF-OFF 2k15" or something like that. Our smurf went tryhard after we had some setbacks early, and we won especially once someone on the other team quit and left them with a bot.

Our smurf was joking around on the mic but seemed to be having fun instead of being rude or mean which was nice. At one point he was the last player and shot the last enemy from maybe the distance in Dust2 from the CAT stairs to the corner leading to A. The weird thing was, watching through their view, their crosshairs ended up aimed at the enemy's feet, and the enemy apparently died from a headshot.

My first thought was to wonder if they were cheating, but they explained on mic that if you are burst firing a gun, you have to start pulling the crosshair down to counter the burst since it sort of recenters the pattern. I started experimenting with different guns in arms race and found you could indeed do a relatively small spread pattern by dragging the crosshair down as you burst.

This is no doubt a super basic thing, but it was neat to learn. Up to that point I had mostly been doing small crouch bursts of 2-3 shots to control spread. I still plan to do that, especially since I should try for headshots, but it's nice to have more options.

Blizzard

Banned
As a super new player, I learned something in the last day or two from a random person in solo competitive, of all places.

We started a game and it very quickly became obvious that one player on each team was way better than everyone else. I think the one on the other team said "SMURF-OFF 2k15" or something like that. Our smurf went tryhard after we had some setbacks early, and we won especially once someone on the other team quit and left them with a bot.

Our smurf was joking around on the mic but seemed to be having fun instead of being rude or mean which was nice. At one point he was the last player and shot the last enemy from maybe the distance in Dust2 from the CAT stairs to the corner leading to A. The weird thing was, watching through their view, their crosshairs ended up aimed at the enemy's feet, and the enemy apparently died from a headshot.

My first thought was to wonder if they were cheating, but they explained on mic that if you are burst firing a gun, you have to start pulling the crosshair down to counter the burst since it sort of recenters the pattern. I started experimenting with different guns in arms race and found you could indeed do a relatively small spread pattern by dragging the crosshair down as you burst.

This is no doubt a super basic thing, but it was neat to learn. Up to that point I had mostly been doing small crouch bursts of 2-3 shots to control spread. I still plan to do that, especially since I should try for headshots, but it's nice to have more options.
Also for any other new players like me, someone gave me this link of recoil patterns: http://imgur.com/a/m1pz2/noscript

And this page explains that even though recoil is the same, guns have inaccuracy which is made worse with moving etc., and that causes the recoil to vary slightly: http://twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics/

Rivitur

Banned

Omega

Banned
where's a good place to live in Canadia

I'm a commie since I don't stand up during national anthems and need to leave america

udiie

where's a good place to live in Canadia

I'm a commie since I don't stand up during national anthems and need to leave america

if you want to spend all your money on a home come to vancouver
otherwise you can do the same in shitty toronto
for real though, the big cities are decent here. however, if you sacrifice that and live just outside them, you can save a lot on rent/cost of living

i cant tell if youre being serious
you seemed to have been joking
i shouldve known

Top Bottom