• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
If sir Patrick Stewart calls you sat, you stfu and take the insult with a smile. God I hate James cordon. He’s universally hated in the uk like pier Morgan. America keep him.
I don't even know who James Corden is, literally all I know about him is that everyone fucking hates him. Maybe he's just... universally hated around the globe. Maybe we've all been gaslit into thinking someone else likes him.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
beans.gif

lara-jean.gif

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I remember coming across this on Reddit, still can't watch. It really reminds me of myself in certain social situations. The way she just nods and smiles, and then gets ignored. I can't do it. Too relatable.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
It's half-cringe. The guy handles himself pretty well to say he isn't meant to be being interviewed and has limited English. Still, the cringe part is how I would feel in that situation. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Ionian

It's half-cringe. The guy handles himself pretty well to say he isn't meant to be being interviewed and has limited English. Still, the cringe part is how I would feel in that situation. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Oh that ones an absolute classic, go back to it from time to time.

Feel sorry for him failing the real interview afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom