• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CYBERPUNK 2077 |OT2| The Last Samurai [>56K Warning_]

good for you. slow but it worked

why would you? continue

i really like them too. but i have to say that i don't know how are they going to work with dlcs. i expected the game to continue after the ending instead of going back the point of no return. i want the dlcs to happen after the main story and i think they will because otherwise they would need to hire keanu again. so i don't know how are they going to do it but i'm sure they have a plan.

If they are post-game, they'll have to pick a "canon" ending. Lots of people are speculating post-game DLC would involve V looking for a cure either with the Aldecaldos or Mr. Blue Eyes and the Crystal Palace ending. Lots of dangling threads in minor details throughout the game so I'm interested to see what they'll do. The easier way would be expansions like The Witcher 3.

Many right wing console players having an identity crisis now.

8BiTw0LF

Banned

cereal yes GIF by My Kitchen Rules

cereal GIF

MadYarpen

7z0hbe4pxy461.jpg

[It's not]

How can I cop that sick looking armor? in one of the side quests? ( Without spoiling much )

Not gonna lie, had to reload my save ASAP!!!!!!!!

Shit was intentional by CDPR like a MOFO 🙈

Yeaaaaaa, I made the wrong choice

Lol yeah I think CD was trolling us. As soon as I walked into the room I was like I’m out and reloaded lol.

I just saw the opportunity to go upstairs without meeting the doll, I was always wondering if I am missing out on something good.

Looks like it could have gone really wrong lol

I've seen a lot of posts around from people saying "I've never met a dude name Angel!" Well, how many dudes have you met named Skye? Lol.

I'd love to know what went on behind the scenes when they made that scene. Did they use some psych experiment or mind manipulation technique or something that I don't know how to quite put into words? Look at the Peralez quest,
the lead writer said the sexual tension subtly emitting from the power couple was intended. As a femV, I felt like they were going to proposition me as soon as I stepped into their luxury car.

I've seen a lot of posts around from people saying "I've never met a dude name Angel!" Well, how many dudes have you met named Skye? Lol.

I'd love to know what went on behind the scenes when they made that scene. Did they use some psych experiment or mind manipulation technique or something that I don't know how to quite put into words? Look at the Peralez quest,
the lead writer said the sexual tension subtly emitting from the power couple was intended. As a femV, I felt like they were going to proposition me as soon as I stepped into their luxury car.

I think the cheat is in the image before the question:
the female joytoy is on the left and Angel on the right, but when they ask you which one you like most, Angel is the first name to appear and in lecture order the player is led to automatically think is the girl on the left.

I choosed the wrong one, want the female but I ended up with Angel. But I have not reloaded: no sex but the sequence was brilliant in the music and in the slow crescendo. Awesome.

Last edited:

ruvikx

Banned

I remember Angel Batista in Dexter:

590802f3a6cc378e7cdc56d0e73ae489.jpg

regawdless

Banned
Imagine grinding for hours and hours to be able to afford a fast expensive car. Then finding out the fastest car can actually be found for free.

Good thing I just cheated me some money to buy some cars, would be pretty mad otherwise.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
As a hispanic person, the first thing that came to my mind was that throughout my life I have encountered many men called Angel, but no women whatsoever, so I went directly with Skye. I got a bit doubtful for a second though.
IRL I've met 3 people named Angel and 3 people named Sky or Skye. 2 of the Angels and 1 of the Skyes were men.

All 6 of them are fairly attractive too.

I think the cheat is in the image before the question:
the female joytoy is on the left and Angel on the right, but when they ask you which one you like most, Angel is the first name to appear and in lecture order the player is led to automatically think is the girl on the left.

I choosed the wrong one, want the female but I ended up with Angel. But I have not reloaded: no........Awesome.

Yeah I noticed that later when people flipped out and realized I didn't notice when playing. Kind of funny how well it worked.

Agreed on that mission. Want might want to spoiler that because it does goes against your expectations and was a relief/refreshing experience.

mitchman

Gold Member
Wow! Here I thought I was doing pretty well. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
I've gotta find a legendary dress!

Great! Thank you so much! ♥️
I sport the legendary corpo armor set, where to find it and how to get max slots using save/load, is well documented on the net if you search for it. Then I just manufacture Armadillo armor mods (the blueprint drops in many side crime random missions around the map). It's a white bp, but when manufacturing it also creates blue and purple mods, how many depends on your level. At 3500, I can also afford to spend 2-3 slots on 30% crit chance mods.

Kadayi

Banned
I mean we are reaching the middle of the month now.

It's a non-article. There's no timeline on it. As for patching, it's January. The office would have only gone back on the 4th. I would say at the earliest we'd be looking at the end of this week before we see any updates and tbh, If anything I'd expect some easy fixes to get pushed out (Fixed items etc), with more complex stuff that needs more thorough testing saved for later in the month.

Loostreaks

I choosed the wrong one, want the female but I ended up with Angel. But I have not reloaded: no sex but the sequence was brilliant in the music and in the slow crescendo. Awesome.
That scene was really good portrayal of exploitation of people in this setting. And best/brilliant part, you were ( unknowingly) participant of it.
Instead of the typical "I'm being opressed!" exposition.

Pallas

Haven’t gotten very far into the game due to work but I just finished the heist mission and wow, that was a very fun mission. Especially if you use quick hacks/stealth to take down enemies. The ending though was pretty sad ...

I hated to see T-bug and Jackie bite the dust, I really liked both of those characters, I was starting to like DeShawn as well until he backstabs you. I know you can’t save them but I remember from the earlier trailers when they talked about different outcomes when you finished missions, with one that they showed Jackie dying. I understand Jackie’s death was kind of needed for V’s character but I’m still disappointed that you couldn’t have done something differently to somehow save him, and even T-bug.

Moogle11

Banned
Finished up Kerry’s quest line last night. Had thought I was done with it, but should have known I wasn’t since no achievement had popped. Had a couple more missions to do. Also got the achievement for unlocking all the fast travel points so I guess I’ve seen all the map finally. Still cleaning up some side quests around the map before pushing through the point of no return and finishing the game.

Had my second crash on XSX last night in 56 hours played. This time it crashed the console rather than just the game crashing and going to the home screen. Had to walk over and hit the power button in the console to turn it back on.

Makariel

It's like thelurkinghorror thelurkinghorror stated - the game fucks with your logic processing a bit by swapping Angel and Skye.

You see this:

CPP.jpg

But then the question presented to you is:

uC71JRo.jpeg

So your brain remembered "Lady first, Guy second" so you kinda autopilot to "Angel must be the lady".
The selection is just given in alphabetical order, which makes sense. Your brain just told you secretly "must bang dude", you just don't want to admit it. ;)

Top Bottom