• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daisy Ridley's look has really grown on me

Kev Kev

She’s fine af

I think she’s a pretty good actor too. I’m loved her performance in the new SW movies.

I also actually like the movies too so that helps lol 🤷‍♂️

#Phonepunk#

Banned
She’s a very classically beautiful actress. I like what they did in TFA she was not sexualised.

Rian really sexualised her, literally making her wet for Kylo, she lets down her hair for their visit, etc. As a hetero Male I found her more attractive but plot wise it made no sense. The whole dumb Reylo thing is Rian’s fault.

ROS was a return to a proper look and it worked fine. Personally she’s not my type. Too thin and too posh.

Everyone screaming “virgin” here is doing a lot of projecting lol calm the fuck down

Last edited:

appaws

Banned
She is very beautiful, but to my tastes devoid of sexiness. Sort of like Nicole Kidman. Checks every box but the intangibles are not there.

I think brap brap is confused. He thought Admiral Ackbar was talking about Rey and he got a boner for Daisy Ridley....😂

TkUmzwf.gif

eot

Banned
I don't think the picture in the OP is flattering, but she has a lot of charisma on screen.

Skyr

I consider her a discount Keira Knightley in the looks department. But hey still looks fine as hell to me 🤷‍♂️

Ovek

7Member7
Daisy Ridley is fine as fuck, even her toothy smile is cute as fuck. Your all blind or projecting your hate because she starred in some shit Star Wars films.

Sygma

Are you guys serious

Shes a very good looking women with a near perfect face anatomy

Not to be rude

But most of you Neogafers are way out of her league

I ve seen many of you guys in "show me how you look like in real life" thread and my legit answer is sorry most of you guys have a "bellow average" look and thats me being polite in saying youre ugly

They're fat and ugly yeah

lock2k

Banned

Are you guys serious

Not to be rude

I ve seen many of you guys in "show me how you look like in real life" thread and my legit answer is sorry most of you guys have a "bellow average" look and thats me being polite in saying youre ugly

She is absolutely beautiful.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
IMO she's a little too pretty. Mark Hamill wasn't a supermodel, he wasn't ugly, but he was more or less a regular looking dude. Ridley has supermodel looks and when combined with her upper class British accent, it results in a less relatable main antagonist.

however i am 100% sure she was cast and chosen bc of how she looks on marketing materials and packages of lettuce and the zillion other things SW characters end up printed on.

Great Hair

Banned
Bet 15 year olds like her. Lacks a wider arse or bigger tatas and she could win me over. Too cutesy for my taste.

Son Tofu

Banned
She's definitely cute, I've always had a thing for women with big smiles.

I'm fairly certain she'd rather be set on fire than touch me, though.

Last edited:

Are you guys serious

Not to be rude

You're giving most Neogafers too much credit.

HoodWinked

she's attractive otherwise she wouldn't be a lead for a AAA franchise. she has a look similar to keira knightley. thin waify type with semi masculine jawline.

but if we're talking about cute female british leads in a star wars franchise she's actually way behind at third.

F8DWp76.jpg
AzzzVgd.jpg

brap

Banned
she's attractive otherwise she wouldn't be a lead for a AAA franchise. she has a look similar to keira knightley. thin waify type with semi masculine jawline.

but if we're talking about cute female british leads in a star wars franchise she's actually way behind at third.

F8DWp76.jpg
AzzzVgd.jpg
So who's in first and second? Cuz it's not the rabbit and who ever the fuck is on right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom