• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daisy Ridley's look has really grown on me

highrider

Banned
I’m thinking there’s a lot of hoops you gotta jump through to smash that. She’s kind of in the T-Swift category for me, classically attractive, but just kind of a blank slate in terms of physical/sexual appeal beyond pure looks. I just kind of picture them kind of laying there being like, go on, make your sex with me and be quick about it 😂

GeorgPrime

Banned

Are you guys serious

Shes a very good looking women with a near perfect face anatomy

Not to be rude

But most of you Neogafers are way out of her league"

I ve seen many of you guys in "show me how you look like in real life" thread and my legit answer is sorry most of you guys have a "bellow average" look and thats me being polite in saying youre ugly

The last time a friend said "She is out of our league...

...i ended up in bed with her.
...the friend went by himself into a closed hospital for psychological problems.

Careful what you say ;)

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
Daisy Ridley is not the most beautiful woman out there but in the end she may psychologically more stable than the hotty "Amber Heard"

Roufianos

She's definitely very attractive. If you saw her randomly in the street are you really gonna think "Ewww who's that munter?"

That said, obviously beauty standards are higher in Hollywood so there she doesn't really stand out. Plus, I think as Rey they did their best to make her devoid of any sex appeal.

drganon

DisloyalJadedEarthworm-size_restricted.gif
I see you're a man of refined taste as well.

VulcanRaven

She is very beautiful:

I haven't seen her in other movies than Star Wars but she is good actor.

Last edited:
I find her annoyingly British. She has a very generic look. Would enjoy her performance if she actually was in any good films.

I hope she goes off and does some good films, for her sake.

Top Bottom