• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
That random twitter message from whoever did it made my day. Wishing me death and all. Serious business in here excuse me.
KuGsj.gif

Your response

h77C72577

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait what

It seems a random gaffer decided to look for my twitter and sent me hate mail. Insulting how I'm insulting people and how Im being an apologist when Im not earning anything from it. In the end he wished me to never find a job and hopefully die. I'm literally laughing at the moment cause for simply not being pessimistic over anything someone took their time to find me and send me hate mail. This is almost like PSN hate mail. Whoever that one was I deleted the message and blocked him/her.

The maturity of some people here is non existent.

Your response

h77C72577

Almost went for a response like that but didnt bother to message back.

dreamfall

It seems a random gaffer decided to look for my twitter and sent me hate mail. Insulting how I'm insulting people and how Im being an apologist when Im not earning anything from it. In the end he wished me to never find a job and hopefully die. I'm literally laughing at the moment cause for simply not being pessimistic over anything someone took their time to find me and send me hate mail. This is almost like PSN hate mail. Whoever that one was I deleted the message and blocked him/her.

Holy goooodness.

That's absolutely ridiculous- your OT is boss, you've done nothing but promote good discussion here, and there's so much hype.

Fuck all that noise!

Sanctuary

Time to join Way of the Blue I think?

I'm aware. But in Demon's Souls you needed to go to NG+ to get the red soul sign anyway
until the trick to drop the undroppable items showed up like years later in the meta-game
. This is no different.

I wasn't aware of that. I just dislike things that split up the community in favor of making the game easier. I think all these option to prevent ganking are great but should be done away with when you hit a certain level(40) by that time you are an experienced player and should have decent gear. But since there is now new gear in NG+ it make it necessary to separate the two.

Kieli

I wish this game bombs. FromSoft needs to be taught some humility. They've gotten too arrogant in the past few years just because their Souls games happened to be somewhat barely successful.

Vazra

I wish this game bombs. FromSoft needs to be taught some humility. They've gotten too arrogant in the past few years just because their Souls games happened to be somewhat barely successful.

50% more preorders than DS1.

Good luck with that sir.

Seance

Banned

You've got fucking problems there bud.

I may be a fool for responding to this but... what behavior from FROM are you referring to? What have they done in the past few years that indicates arrogance?

Teknoman

Should've just told them "may thine soul be mended".

ironcreed

Banned

g6.gif

daedalius

What is wrong with some people in here? Its just weird.

The_Monk

Do not spend your time/energy with that Nito, there are good people in here, you should focus on those and remember that soon you will be having great fun with DS II. Anything you need to vent, just let me know.

Why all the hate, why being so negative fellow GAFfer? It's so much better when we live a life focusing on what matters and being positive can be so much better.

Dark/Demon's Souls gave me such a feeling of fresh air, I'm glad a game like this appeared and I can't wish such bad things to a company, hate never solves nothing and it's not productive at all. Either way if you do not like this game then you should focus your energy on things that you like instead of those that you don't. Just my humble advice. :)

Teknoman

Too arrogant? What did anyone from From (lol) say to indicate arrogance?

Vazra

Do not spend your time/energy with that Nito, there are good people in here, you should focus on those and remember that soon you will be having great fun with DS II. Anything you need to vent, just let me know.

Thanks. I actually got a laugh out of it so no worries sir.

k4n3

Banned
i knew the graphical leap shown in the early videos of ds2 was to good to be true, i originally thought that might be a ps4 port but then they said ps3 and i knew it would be downgraded to mud ..... but i never played the first two games for the graphics so im ok with it

Prototype

wha..? huh? Do you have any examples to back this up? I've been keeping up with most of the news regarding From and I have no clue where you are getting this.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
One neat little feature (the curious can click, not a big spoiler)
is that you can dress up certain people at your leisure. I just met a girl clothed in rags, and I could equip her with anything I wanted.

I don't know about you guys but personally I'm planning on buying ten copies just to cover them in lighter fluid and watch them burn. Might even pee on them beforehand. Suck it, FROM! This is what arrogance gets you!

Jobbs

Banned
This youtuber has some early gameplay videos as a sorcerer. I checked out a bit of the first couple, because the very early areas I've sorta seen already and it's not a big deal.

From this it seems like INT is a somewhat easier way to play. :)

Sanctuary

I may be a fool for responding to this but... what behavior from FROM are you referring to? What have they done in the past few years that indicates arrogance?

FROM sold out, and aren't Troo Kvlt any longer because they've managed to create more than just a niche, moderate hit series. They need to be knocked down more than a few pegs so that they can go back to being relatively unpopular, and therefore cool again.

I haven't pre ordered cos fuck Pre Order DLC but looking forward to getting ganked by all you guys when I pick up a copy in a couple of weeks

Yuterald

Whoever posted those King's Field IV trailers, I must thank you because I am now addicted to its soundtrack.

I so could go for one of From's "Dark" RPGs that has an actual soundtrack. I dig their silent, atmospheric Shadow Tower/Souls game thing they've got going on, but KF has such a unique sound/feel. I'll say it a thousand more times. I don't understand why they don't capitalize on their popularity and just fucking make King's Field V. As much as I like Souls, please, I don't just want Souls next gen. Give me my roots back first! It's a fucking new system too. Let's get something a bit different, right?

Vazra

I so could go for one of From's "Dark" RPGs that has an actual soundtrack. I dig their silent, atmospheric Shadow Tower/Souls game thing they've got going on, but KF has such a unique sound/feel. I'll say it a thousand more times. I don't understand why they don't capitalize on their popularity and just fucking make King's Field V. As much as I like Souls, please, I don't just want Souls next gen. Give me my roots back first! It's a fucking new system too. Let's get something a bit different, right?

I accept Lost Kingdoms 3 and Otogi 3.

Sanctuary

But is there a FROM song that can match this?
Can't help but to think of Opeth everytime I hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom