• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III [Import OT] Kindle the fire, one last time

Finalow

this game is so goddamn good that the children of your your grandkids of your fucking grandkids living on Mars will still talk about it while wasting their worthless lives playing lesser games.

that's- what I'd like to say when I'm done with the game.

Sweet, though I imagine that'll probably get patched soon.

The sale is still done in Japan (so to speak) so it being playable wouldn't affect which fiscal year Bamco would like it to be in. If that really is the reason for US/EU delay. I don't think they will "patch" anything.

For those who have played it and is a decent way into the game, without offering any spoilers, where does this rank alongside DeS, DaS, DaS2, and Bloodborne? Is it #1? Somewhere else?

artsi

Why can't I buy the game from PSN? There's not even a price there.

e6hL2LX.png

bidguy

Banned
hopefuly someone else makes a thread but basically :

1. make a dummy account, set the region to japan (this is only if youre scared your main account may get banned)

2. buy xbox credit (yen) from microsoftstore (set region to japan, search for yen cards on the site. they will be sent to you within seconds)

3. buy the game, enter a japanese adress, i used the us embassy in tokyo

4. set your xbox region to us or uk or wherever you live

5. download the game

hopefuly someone else makes a thread but basically :

1. make a dummy account, set the region to japan (this is only if youre scared your main account may get banned)

2. buy xbox credit (yen) from microsoftstore (set region to japan, search for yen cards on the site. they will be sent to you within seconds)

3. buy the game, enter a japanese adress, i used the us embassy in tokyo

4. set your xbox region to us or uk or wherever you live

5. download the game

I wonder if MS will close the loophole or not

Top Bottom