• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT| So the industry might be mended

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloscout

Neo Member
Mortrialus said:
Yes and yes. The delivery estimate still says tomorrow, but no matter how much people reassure me that it can be slow, it still really bugs me.
You could always call their 24 customer service to put your mind at ease:

U.S. and Canada: 1-800-201-7575
International: 1-206-266-2992

kyubajin

Lol The_Monk, don't let them take it FROM you. I wrote to Zavvi asking when will I get my LE but they take up to 1 workday to reply...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lol, no one here is buying the game from Zavvi and expecting to get it day 1, right?
Einbroch said:
3.5 hours.

Too excited. TOO EXCITED I SAY. Changed my wallpaper to a Dark Souls one.
I'm so excited, I just beat all 16 colossi on hard in less than 4 hours :lol...

Grinchy

Banned
I just responded to someone a couple days ago about how I always worry about Amazon's release date delivery, and then it comes right in time, yet here I am worrying about it again. It still says my copy hasn't shipped but is expected to arrive tomorrow.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hero said:
I never played Demon Souls. Should I play that first?
No need to... but it's fucking amazing

Yoshichan

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Are you planning on playing it ? :p
Since all regions share the same network now, no I'm not. Buying every version but only gonna play EU :/

WEGGLES

Hero said:
I know it's been said, but it can't be said too much

You don't NEED to, to play this game, but you really should since it's so damned excellent.

Hero said:

Yes, you should. I'm sure DkS will be great but DS was something special, a cult classic of this generation. You can pick it up cheap and now would be a good time too as probably a lot of others are doing their first playthrough. Given they have abolished the Nexus and world tendency and changed some of the classes you'd be getting two similar but unique experiences. Play it!

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Yoshichan said:
Since all regions share the same network now, no I'm not. Buying every version but only gonna play EU :/
whaddafakk.

send one of them bitches my way at least! >:c

stupei

Been playing Demon's Souls for the past few weeks, loving it but still learning it. Haven't had too many hours to game and combine that with Gears 3 coming out, I've still got quite a few levels to get through.

But the store near me is doing midnight release.

Logic says I should wait. I mean, obviously.

And yet.

Yoshichan

Brobzoid said:
whaddafakk.

send one of them bitches my way at least! >:c
lol not on release day mind you, only EU on release day. So you'll have the game by that point anyway :p

Yoshichan

Lasthope106 said:
Should I stay up and go to Walmart at midnight? What say you GAF?!
Of course you should!

sazabirules said:
I'm patiently waiting for the shipped email to arrive from Amazon.
Mine order with RDD hasn't even begun to process. I'd feel much better if Amazon at least charged my debit card. But nope, no activity yet.

Eusis

I'm not too concerned with Amazon because if they fuck up, that's an extra $5 for missing Release Date Delivery. And it'd undoubtedly be here on Wednesday instead.

... Still, not very comforting that the last two times (Witcher 2 and Catherine) were late by a day. And of course 3D Dot Game Heroes I specifically changed from RDD due to finals came just a day after release anyway, so it almost seems like Amazon really, really prefers doing that for some reason.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
hmm

darksouls-000s1t5.jpg

darksouls-002pwi2.jpg

darksouls-00315qd.jpg

click for map - http://www.abload.de/img/darksouls-mapiwv7.jpg

Yoshichan

These wallpapers... omfg

oracrest

Yoshichan said:
Is oracrest playing the NA asap?

Ya, I'm jumping on that version as soon as it comes.

Lol, I discovered there was a ladder in the darkness near that bonfire that leads up past the dragon. I'll upload in these in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom