• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dawn Of War announcement for Tomorrow teased on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keasar

Please Relic do not play with my heart and soul for it belongs to the immortal Emperor. Please announce the glorious emergence of Dawn of War 3 so that we may cleanse His domains from the evils of Heretics and Xenos while watching from really far away.

Also let there playable Imperial Guards cause Space Marines are tossers.

ArjanN

THIS!!!

Dawn of War 2 and the following games were good but Dark Crusade in particular was an amazing game and I hope they follow that route.

I felt the gameplay model for DoW2 was actually a lot more interesting than the very traditional RTS one they had DoW1. Especially in the MP which played very differently than the SP.

It'll be interesting to see where they go with it.

Time to speculate about this image:
DawnOfWarAnnounce.png

Island of some sort shrouded in fog and mist? Caldera?

Pizza

I hope it's more like DoW 1 than 2! I'm very excited to hear some Warhammer news outside of "lol the toys are getting even more expensive this year!"

Tagyhag

Have Sisters of Battle please, such a cool race.

Also I'm interested in seeing if this will be the evolution to the old COH model.

Please for the love of the God Emperor let us have our Necrons and Tau!!!

I love the other races but I need my Space Commies and walking Death Machines.

Protein

Banned
Dark Crusade was the best Dawn of War expansion. Please have base building, more onscreen units, and the squad gameplay from DoW 2.

Hupsel

Yessss! Probably my favorite RTS series. The death animations were one of my fav things when I played the first game in the series.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh man I can't wait to see what new Last Stand hero we're getting this time!

Fuck Last Stand.

To those in here unaware of the recent release of Battlefleet Gothic, you need to check it out. The game is amazing and I consider it a companion to the DoW games, which is high praise indeed.

To those in here unaware of the recent release of Battlefleet Gothic, you need to check it out. The game is amazing and I consider it a companion to the DoW games, which is high praise indeed.

Oh man and a Tau fleet is coming out this year or something too! Cannot wait.

Oh man. DoW3 would be the best. I still need to play through the xpacs for 2 though. Might do that soon in prep for what might be DoW3. Hope they stick with the DoW2 blueprint, I really liked the focus on small groups.

grendelrt

Oh man. DoW3 would be the best. I still need to play through the xpacs for 2 though. Might do that soon in prep for what might be DoW3. Hope they stick with the DoW2 blueprint, I really liked the focus on small groups.
It's funny how divided opinions are on base building vs squad game play. I prefer the squad but also liked the base building. They did both very well so it's kinda win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom