• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

I made some quick Suicide Squad avatars for anyone interested:

FaAsRFL.png
uZBYrck.png
71cdPbV.png
BHrfcRS.png
fQKoQ63.png

Might make some more later.
I'll take Mr J thx!

Dead

well not really...yet
Also in slightly related news - hearing rumblings that WB are about to announce that the Watchmen Ultimate & Director's Cuts are getting a 4K release same day as BvS.
omg, YES. Hope this is true.

edit: theres a thread at bluray.com saying its confirmed on WBs press site.

:hypeintensifies

a916

Won't bother making a thread, but Gyllenhaal starring in The Division movie by Ubisoft... which might mean that's his franchise, really want him in DCEU.

Won't bother making a thread, but Gyllenhaal starring in The Division movie by Ubisoft... which might mean that's his franchise, really want him in DCEU.

da fuq..

I'm sure this could all change if Assassin's Creed continues the video game movie box office trend. But what a strange choice for him.

Odoul

There is still hope for a Green Arrow movie! They should do something with that Green Arrow: Escape from Supermax storyline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaYCUfSu1U4
Green Arrow in the DC movieverse is destiny.

Matt Damon is already friends with Batman. Have him rock the Martian beard and you're set.

And yes that Supermax movie sounded great. Although Suicide Squad might take a little wind out of it's sails. Depending on how many cameos and easter eggs they put in.

Damn. I'm going have to get the Target version. I'm actually afraid of what the final product will be though,. I feel they really dropped the ball with Star Wars: The Force Awakens exclusive they had. I want that BvS artbook though.

Nah you're good. Mockingjay pt 2 had a book edition too, and it was great. TFA edition was disappointing, only got it since I got my employee discount.

I'm torn, cause I really want that steelbook.

Green Arrow in the DC movieverse is destiny.

Matt Damon is already friends with Batman. Have him rock the Martian beard and you're set.

And yes that Supermax movie sounded great. Although Suicide Squad might take a little wind out of it's sails. Depending on how many cameos and easter eggs they put in.

As bad as arrow has been, it would have been amazing if amell popped up to fire a kryptonite arrow into supes during their battle

guek

Banned
All of the exclusive Suicide Squad Pop! figures:

That 2-pack has metallic versions of the figures. Anyway, I'm not surprised that all of the exclusives are variants of Joker and Harley. Hah.

Ugh. I wouldn't be annoyed by the Pop! figure craze if they weren't always so damn ugly. I wish the Hot Toys Cosbaby lines were more common instead.

hot-toys-cosbaby-featured-image-740x431.jpg

I wish Hardy had taken a role in this instead of Revenant. That movie was nothing special tbh.

his role in that was electric though, easily deserved a nomination for it. far more interesting than freaking rick flagg (i'd have thought they would save boomerang for him or something, but then hardy is stealing too many australian roles at that point haha)

Ahasverus

Oh Guek. Come back soon.

I for one welcome Neoxon to this thread, having more Marvel Gaf faces in here would be cool. Gives this thread more perspective.

Is it me or CBM threads are getting bloodier by the day?

Oh Guek. Come back soon.

I for one welcome Neoxon to this thread, having more Marvel Gaf faces in here would be cool. Gives this thread more perspective.

'S why I stay out of 'em except for this little slice of let's go with paradise; just know I'm gonna say something dumb at some point :p

What about my perspective?! T_T

Red names are scary tho

Neoxon

Oh Guek. Come back soon.

I've lurked for a while, but the Suicide Squad hype pushed me to take a more active role. And thanks, I'm glad that you all are cool with me being here.

Ninjimbo

The SS hype is starting to build for me even though I don't want it to. I want it to be a great movie but can I get from SS? I have no idea.

IconGrist

So someone put up a rather good quality clip of the Lex/Superman scene on YouTube and since I'm such an Eisenberg Lex nut I thought I'd give it a watch. Lex has a set of balls on him. When Clark yells out "where is she!" Lex puts his finger almost right up to Superman's glowing eyes. Almost daring him to do it.

duckroll

This is your home. You know it to be true.

Btw, whatever happened to stump? The abundance in cb threads tell me he's not around lol

He was about to activate Modbot's failsafe which would have autodeleted every comic book thread as they were being posted, but me and Cyan are still holding him down. ThoseDeafMutes is sitting on his legs. It's been quite a struggle. Any day now he might break free and hit the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom