• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Ahasverus

Code:
as a reminder of the glorious time that was suicide squad pre-launch <3

also, i feel like it will be a long time til we get to see mos2 announced
Yuo mean post launch :p that was my bet if its RT score went below BvS'. That was so unlikely haha.

Nice times indeed.

I'm not gonna dress myself as Wonder Woman if something weird happens, Jesus

I'm not gonna dress myself as Wonder Woman if something weird happens, Jesus

Ooh yes got will..

Oo9vb.gif

ww-40.gif

Ahasverus

When his tongue disappears you'll notice a shift in his head. There's your R.
Ohh I see it now. Really interesting! Very subtle, like, I don't know how you guys even learn it, is it a special mouth position all the time or it might vary? Languages are always fascinating.

I just remembered I miss Gal's accent.

Ninjimbo

WHAT

WHAT?!!!

Silence is the best Scorsese movie of the century. Powerful shit.
It's rare that I agree with Disco, but he is right here. Silence is very, very good. Like, it was better than any of the nominees for Best Picture this year excluding Arrival.

Cool. Nicole Kidman is a dope actress.

Kinda weird as fuck to have her playing the mother of Jason Momoa tho haha. 90s hotties like Kidman and Diane Lane now playing your heroes' mothers.

better than all the BP nominees for me except for Manchester by the Sea. Moonlight right after Silence, and then La La Land. And then Hell or High Water and then Arrival prolly, if we're talking about the nominees.

man 2016 was fire.

Platy

I'll give Gotham that though, they took an idea and was,"fuck it lets try it.' and while it might not have worked with a tv budget, it did work for being weird.

The WHOLE POINT of Gotham is that it is "Fuck it let's try it : The TV Show" =P

The WHOLE POINT of Gotham is that it is "Fuck it let's try it : The TV Show" =P

still laugh thinking about that scene where Penguin hires a bunch of goons to dress up like him and raid an event. And they're all limping too, so he probably broke a 100 people's legs to sell the distraction.

Ashhong

Kinda weird as fuck to have her playing the mother of Jason Momoa tho haha. 90s hotties like Kidman and Diane Lane now playing your heroes' mothers.

Lane was more like a 2000's hottie for me :D She got better with age.

IconGrist

How long until they announce Alicia Silverstone is playing Barbara Kean-Gordon?

Jennifer Connelly was mad underrated in Hulk. Also super fine as hell still. That's pretty good suggestion for Nora Allen

Kate Winslet is dope too of course. Such a small role though, think they'd be wasted on it.

Top Bottom