• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Of course, it's easy to say it's better when you have SS being as bad as it is lol.

tenor.gif

Neophant

So what panels are you folks looking forward to over the next few days aside from Warner's on Sat!

Apart from that obvious nugget, I'm really looking forward to the spotlight on Geoff Johns (where we might get some news on the Doomsday Clock comic event), the Justice League Action panel (with hopes for another season in production), Westworld and the DC CW show Presentations.

Pachimari

I'm mostly excited for the 90-minute Marvel panel at Hall H. Of course anything Disney related, and Warner stuff I'll be looking forward to as well.

a916

It's gonna be a wonderful day, but don't forget, there's going to be 4 whole days of great panels from WB ranging from their comics to animation too! The movies are just that sweet cherry on top of the geek sundae.

Also, uh...hi guys :)

Hello, we like to play a game with new people... Batman or Superman.

Remember, there are no wrong answers.
But there is.

Apart from that obvious nugget, I'm really looking forward to the spotlight on Geoff Johns (where we might get some news on the Doomsday Clock comic event), the Justice League Action panel (with hopes for another season in production), Westworld and the DC CW show Presentations.

Finally! Welcome..to die!

tim1138

I honestly love that Flash's costume actually looks like something he cobbled together from spare parts and is held together by bailing wire.

Busty

Banned
Affleck just left a Netflix project to focus on "wellness"

Oh no

I really wouldn't read too much into that. That was once a hot project that went from having a great script with name talent attached to being rewritten to death and then being picked up by Netflix which, despite what people might try and tell you, is not a desired destination for an actor if you are a trying to solidify yourself as a box office draw.

Besides, was he ever actually formally attached or was he merely 'circling'?

J_Viper

I really wouldn't read too much into that. That was once a hot project that went from having a great script with name talent attached to being rewritten to death and then being picked up by Netflix which, despite what people might try and tell you, is not a desired destination for an actor if you are a trying to solidify yourself as a box office draw.

Well that's good to hear.

I'm not sure if he was ever officially locked in for that project, but the article detailing his departure uses the words "dropped out" and "exited"

I still think it'd make no sense for him to leave the franchise if JL hits big

A couple of people dropped that project, didn't they? I know it lost a director and one other star.

Penguin

Well some panels I'm looking forward to Marvel of course, Kingsman panel

For TV, Justice League Action, Young Justice, Black Lightning, Krypton, Ducktales, The Defenders

The biggest one for me is DC's Animated Films 10th year anniversary panel since imagine where we hear about next year's line-up

Comics wanna hear more about Rebirth/Metal/Doomsday Clock and hopefully Marvel figures out what the hell Legacy is

Well some panels I'm looking forward to Marvel of course, Kingsman panel

For TV, Justice League Action, Young Justice, Black Lightning, Krypton, Ducktales, The Defenders

The biggest one for me is DC's Animated Films 10th year anniversary panel since imagine where we hear about next year's line-up

Comics wanna hear more about Rebirth/Metal/Doomsday Clock and hopefully Marvel figures out what the hell Legacy is

Young Justice has a panel?

Penguin

Young Justice has a panel?

Yup yup

Friday mornign

Young Justice Q&A — Young Justice is back! Do not miss the show’s triumphant return to Comic-Con as series producers Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti and key members of the creative team, including art director Phil Bourassa, will be on hand to answer your burning questions about the first two seasons of this beloved fan-favorite series and, if you’re lucky, you might learn a thing or two about the highly anticipated Young Justice: Outsiders.

Yup yup

Friday mornign

Young Justice Q&A — Young Justice is back! Do not miss the show's triumphant return to Comic-Con as series producers Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti and key members of the creative team, including art director Phil Bourassa, will be on hand to answer your burning questions about the first two seasons of this beloved fan-favorite series and, if you're lucky, you might learn a thing or two about the highly anticipated Young Justice: Outsiders.

Get Hype!

Any chance we learn anything about the Titans series?

Loxley

Brighter colors on the JL Supes. Might just be Hot Toys though.

I've been telling myself that the Justice League Superman figure would be the first Hot Toy I ever buy, looks pretty good here. The cuffs are intersecting with the wrist joint in a weird way, but I assume that sort of thing will be worked out by the time this thing actually goes on sale.

Affleck just left a Netflix project to focus on "wellness"

Oh no

I don't know what it is with that project and actors leaving since the director is pretty dope

But before it had hardy and Tatum and they dropped out. And then with netflix both Affleck brothers were being attached to it and it seems they're out too.

Top Bottom