• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Monocle

Isn't there some sort of new movie theater feature that lets you ogle the characters in compromising poses? Will probably buy for that alone. Perv mode activate!

I'm mostly joking. Mostly.

mao2

If this had been DLC I would have bitten. But it doesn't make sense for me to buy a full game which has so much cross-over with a game I already have.
According to the 4gamer.net article, those costumes will be released as DLCs later on.

Mesharey

YfQyJfc.jpg

axD0KNP.jpg

XLNgKqd.jpg

http://www.4gamer.net/games/222/G022212/20130829039/
Ayane is ... OMG DIFFERENT. :O

What's with Ayane's hair? Is it just because of the original character the costume is from, or can you change hair colour now too?

Dantis

You can't change the color.

It would be pretty crazy if it was actually one of the new options, and this is just the first time we've seen it. Like somebody else said, she used to have blonde hair. It's unlikely, but possible!
I also think that removing her bandana will be an option.One of the screens Tecmo put up the other day makes it look like she isn't wearing it.

solid mike

Sold my vanilla copy about a month ago for this. But it's not a day one buy for me. Probably during the end of the semester.

And god is the new cover horrible.

Azuardo

Dantis, where did you get the Kasumi and Momiji banner artwork from, and is there more new artwork around somewhere? Cheers!

As a Warriors fan, those Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi outfits are awesome. there should have been more of them though.

Dantis

Dantis, where did you get the Kasumi and Momiji banner artwork from, and is there more new artwork around somewhere? Cheers!

It was shamelessly stolen from the Tecmo Koei Facebook page. I just added the OT text to it, haha!

It's a great picture though. ;)

And nope, no other similar art. I think it's just a cropped screenshot though, right?You could probably make something similar yourself.

Squire

Banned
Do you guys only talk about the girls and what they are wearing?

How is the netcode in the game?

Why didn't you lead with the valid question instead of the vaguely insulting one?

Why ask the vaguely insulting one at all?

How should any of us be able to answer the valid question if this version of the game isn't out yet and no one has played it?

Dantis

No, the full game. Can you PM me a link to Kasumi's Famitsu costume? Can't find it...

It's only a drawing of it, not a 3D render. It's just shorts and a pink and white top.

Do you guys only talk about the girls and what they are wearing?

How is the netcode in the game?

Nobody knows. Ultimate apparently has improved it, but it's not out yet.

Ask again in four days.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
You should see the DOA forums, some people are starting a riot because Ayane's blond hair, saying her having no purple means its not even Ayane.

ShinMaruku

I still find it funny when other fg players mock DOA for it's sex appeal when they all are just as bad or worse (Mai used to flash her nipple when she did some moves) When Capcom and SNK fans do it I laugh even harder. Cammy was the first character to have bounce and Mai is the inspiration for Kasumi.

FlyFaster

Why didn't you lead with the valid question instead of the vaguely insulting one?

Why ask the vaguely insulting one at all?

How should any of us be able to answer the valid question if this version of the game isn't out yet and no one has played it?

well I never got an answer to post#150 and all the posts undermine had to do with either the girls or what they are wearing.

Don't get hyper-sensitive about it.

and... ok then, how's the netcode in the current game, and have they mentioned improvements?

Squire

Banned
It's only a drawing of it, not a 3D render. It's just shorts and a pink and white top.

Oh, I saw it. It's cute.

This is hilarious.

It really is.

and... ok then, how's the netcode in the current game, and have they mentioned improvements?

It's better than before. It's improved, but it's always been hard to tell exactly how much because the online population died down quickly and by the time the patch hit it was almost non-existent.

ShinMaruku

I just hope they made the proper changes to this game. If it's solid and holds up I will leave SF4 forever (I still love SfxT and Mahvel but AE is dead to me)

Dantis

well I never got an answer to post#150 and all the posts undermine had to do with either the girls or what they are wearing.

Don't get hyper-sensitive about it.

It's reasonable. 1-bar connections can still be unplayable, but otherwise it's good.

Also, the reason it never got answered is clearly because nobody saw it, seeing as it was the last post on the page. No need to get insulting, old bean.

ShinMaruku

I think all talk about netcode is moot until the countries network is redone. The problems with most of the netcode is that most people have bad connections. If you have one I don't think any netcode will be for you.

Dantis

I hope we get the new Ayane and Kasumi costumes as DLC. I also hope the Ayane one is similarly themed, and just a costume that she might wear normally. They're neat.

Top Bottom