• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

If Trump becomes president does that mean I get to go to jail or become a national threat to homeland security?

I mean, according to him I'm a rapist, I sell drugs and help terrorists plot against 'Murica. I'm also a sodomite and an abomination.

He wouldn't be able to deport me unless he changes some laws so I wonder if President Trump has a special place for people like me. o/

Bsigg12

There will be so much popcorn eaten between now and next year. These debates are so entertaining just for how dumb they have become.

If Trump becomes president does that mean I get to go to jail or become a national threat to homeland security?

I mean, according to him I'm a rapist, I sell drugs and help terrorists plot against 'Murica. I'm also a sodomite and an abomination.

He wouldn't be able to deport unless he changes some laws so I wonder if President Trump has a special place for people like me. o/
you can just say mexican next time

Odrion

Banned
I want to support Trump like an apocalyptic cultist.

Trump will end the age of fire and bring forth the dark age of man.

params7

Banned
Do you realize that people suffer and die as a result of decisions made by unqualified leaders? Not to mention the impact on the environment, scientific progress, the international community, the health and education of our kids and grandkids...

For what it's worth, Trump was vocally against the Iraq war from the start.

But then again, he says he wants to bomb Isis and reconsider the Iran deal (which in turn, imo, will result in a more destabilized middle east). At the same time, part of me thinks Trump is just bs'ing when he says he'll go to war with ISIS immediately. I don't know. I don't think even he knows what he's going to do.

Oberon

Banned
I am pretty sure OP is drunk or think this joke is funny. Aren't idiots at power hilarious? Imagine all the wars that could happen! Imagine the economical disasters that could affect the whole world!

If Trump is to be elected there would be a larger issue in the U.S than Trump himself, it would be just about the majority that would've voted him in and that's what's scary. Trump would either a) destroy the U.S and the world or b) the fact of voting him in and seeing the results would show the people that voted him in what is wrong with everything and their thought process. Thus Trump would indirectly save just about the majority of the U.S way of thinking in politics/society. Maybe he is a blessing in disguise.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Do it America. What could possibly go wrong?

If you do it legally you'll be fine

Matter fact you'll get to go through a big beautiful door.

There will always be a way even if you don't have legal permission:
ijDKm9k.jpg

(In Trump's imagination)

Do it America. What could possibly go wrong?

mL62o8k.jpg

Oh come on, some of you really need to lighten up. We're on a gaming forum. I highly doubt OP's obvious joke thread will convince the preeminently pragmatic and intelligent select membership of NeoGAF into actually voting for Trump.

Right?

Dicer

Banned
The fact he I'd even getting g time and attention is both the best and worst thing about this country...

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm a Mexican that plans to move to the states in the next few years, so hopefully not.

If you do it legally, then there's no problem.

If you do it illegally, then it doesn't matter who is president because it's gonna take forever until we get nationwide immigration reform anyway. It depends on where you go within the US at that point. Different cities and states have different rules. Different sentiments towards illegals.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Not an American but I feel like Trump is not serious about all this lol. Probably trying to help Hillary or w/e.

and qualified ones

I just looked up when the election is and it's November 2016! Bit early for all this isn't it?
For some reasons America needs like two years to make up their minds in elections while the rest of the world can do it in a few weeks. Waste of time and money.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this"vote for Trump because it would be funny" shit is already old and it just started

Unfortunately, it is not for us to decide. It is up to you, the American posters of this forum to vote for what is right. I do not care whether you are Democrat or Republican, black or white, male or female, Celtics or Lakers, Yankees or Red Sox; this is too good of an opportunity to just throw away for just petty differences.

Do what is right.

Because it will be hilarious.

Sincerely,

The Rest of the World.

If you are not already registered: https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
OP go to hell and...
donald-trump-youre-fired.jpg

Dr Prob

Banned
Matter fact you'll get to go through a big beautiful door.

That door is amazing. Probably -- you might say I'm biased, but who cares -- the best door in the world.

Remember finalizing that deal over dinner with Arthur Blank -- very successful businessman, made a lot of money, the man knows doors -- and thinking that it would be the greatest door.

And it was. Of course. My wife Melanoma -- isn't she wonderful? Came to the ribbon cutting ceremony -- just a fantastic ceremony, everyone was happy to have us there, should have seen their faces -- and it was great. Would I have liked for the rest of my family to be there? Sure. But they were off hunting big game and all that. Kids. The most amazing kids, but they're kids. Do you have kids? Seems like they'd be losers, but that's just from the outside looking in. They could be amazing, like the fine folks at Home Depot. You know what they say at Home Depot? More -- what is it again? More saving. More doing.

That's great. I don't need to save, I have billions of dollars, but it's a great slogan.

ISOM

This guy is like Berlusconi 2.0.

Americans will vote him.

Because Americans voted for Berlusconi before? There has never been a guy like Trump in the general election and it's not like Democrats won't have a viable candidate. Trump ain't getting elected. People really just trolling for the laughs are perplexing and fucking insane.

Can this thread act as a garbage dump for all of the ironic posts saying they'll vote for Trump? The joke has already been run into the ground so hard, it's beyond recognition.

It would need "TRUMP" emblazoned across the wall.

Probably on the American side; why would rapists need to see his name?

So basically, there's one reason to vote for Trump and a million to not.

I like those odds!

Can this thread act as a garbage dump for all of the ironic posts saying they'll vote for Trump? The joke has already been run into the ground so hard, it's beyond recognition.

Is that snow or salt in your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom