• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world can be a miserable place sometimes. ISIS, Ebola, war, famine, natural disasters, etc. Some people in these situations turn to God. I turn to an even higher power.

q7JK1v6.jpg

Look at this magnificent man. Those steely eyes, determined eyebrows, proud chins, skin for which oranges were named after, hair that won't quit; regardless of how many times it hands in its resignation notice. This my friends, is the solution, for laughter can unite the world. If the rest of the world is laughing at the fact that Donald Trump is the President of America then perhaps wounds can heal. Icecaps will unmelt, forest fires will recede, pandas will mate. Why would Israeli & Palestinians not get along when they are watching Trump's inauguration where is hair is frantically trying to leave his body? How could North & South Korea not unite and begin worshipping a new Great Leader?

Unfortunately, it is not for us to decide. It is up to you, the American posters of this forum to vote for what is right. I do not care whether you are Democrat or Republican, black or white, male or female, Celtics or Lakers, Yankees or Red Sox; this is too good of an opportunity to just throw away for just petty differences.

Do what is right.

Because it will be hilarious.

Sincerely,

The Rest of the World.

If you are not already registered: https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

HUELEN10

Not gonna lie OP, I hope it doesn't end up being Hilary vs Trump, and Though I wouldn't vote if that were the case, unless there was some serious VP choice bullshit, I'd be rooting for Trump too.

Dishwalla

Banned
Pretty sure voting for Donald Trump would be one of those things I'd look back on 20 years from now and regret. So no, won't be making that mistake.

jtb

Banned
You're the very first person to suggest ironically voting for a bad president! Wow! You're so funny! Hahahahaha!

Monocle

Do you realize that people suffer and die as a result of decisions made by unqualified leaders? Not to mention the impact on the environment, scientific progress, the international community, the health and education of our kids and grandkids...

Cyan

Banned
HTM8RZM.png

You guys can relax, there is zero chance of Trump winning the primary, let alone becoming President. No harm in laughing about it.

HylianTom

Banned
If he's still viable when he gets to my state's primary vote, I'm all-in for Donald. He'll be an easy win for the Democrats.

Monocle

This has gotta be a joke thread by the OP
Yeah, but still.

I'll admit that President Trump is a hilarious idea in the abstract.

and qualified ones

I just looked up when the election is and it's November 2016! Bit early for all this isn't it?
Nah, the clown show is well underway. That Republican debate was really something.

HTM8RZM.png

You guys can relax, there is zero chance of Trump winning the primary, let alone becoming President. No harm in laughing about it.
No way! His power level doesn't even register on my scouter!

HUELEN10

HTM8RZM.png

If there is one thing prior elections taught me, it's that anything's possible.

barik

Remember when Bush was president, and everyone thought he was an idiot and it would be sort of hilarious?

Yeah. A lot of fucking fun that was.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
What the world really needs right now: yet another nut job with access to nuclear weapons. As if Netanyahu, Putin and Kim Jong-Un wasn't entertainment enough

People live in a insular world where they spend all day on the Internet and just think Trump could be good for some lulz and memes. Even if you are not American, America going into ruin would have worldwide consequences and people will be in trouble if this crazy person became president. Trump becoming president is not funny and would, I am saying this without hyperbole, would cause a world of chaos. Seriously go fuck yourself if you just want to be entertained by a Trump presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom