• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
were are rooting for Trump because we want him to torpedo the Republican party, that is all

this is class A entertainment for any Democrat supporter laughing their asses off at the GOP's self destruction

Jarrod38

I'll vote Trump if he can get Jesse Ventura as his VP.

trump-ventura_main.jpg

Donald_Trump_and_Jesse_Ventura_(left)_at_Wrestlemania_XX_March_2004.jpg

venturatrump_g_420_1.jpg

You are not ready, America!

It's going to be Trump/McMahon 2016
Donald+Trump+Vince+McMahon+Make+WWE+History+p_rNbc_Vi_Vl.jpg

I laugh at the notion that pandering, corrupt career politicians are somehow a better choice.

Also again we seem to be 1)overstating the power of the president and 2)pretending that almost all presidents don't listen to their advisers/the hundreds of people around them once in office.

It's not a one man show. And frankly Trump is less likely to be a disgusting individual once in office(if he was elected) than any of the other republican candidates.

Victarion

The election has turned into a nation-wide reality tv show and everyone is a part of it though no one realizes it.

Bazinga!

Shokifer

It would be relieving to see America finally compromise its own integrity once and for all through electing Trump.

Either that or electing Jeb, because at that point you might as well declare yourselves a monarchy and refer to Obama's terms as the "interregnum."

For those that are terrified of Trump: what are you scared of that he in particular might do? Something that the other Republican candidates definitely won't do.

For those that are terrified of Trump: what are you scared of that he in particular might do? Something that the other Republican candidates definitely won't do.

Maybe you consume a lot of liberal blogs that tell you all Republicans are at max levels of evil and stupid but as somebody that doesn't consume that crap I know some of them would be good leaders even if I don't agree with their policies.

Lamel

Banned
I know there is effectively 0% chance that trump wilt elected; like I know that. But WHAT IF. The world would end.

zeemumu

It'll be funny until he starts involving himself and the rest of us in your affairs, rest of the world.
I know there is effectively 0% chance that trump wilt elected; like I know that. But WHAT IF. The world would end.

Yeah but we have a Y2K-style prediction for every other election. Last one was Sarah Palin.

Maybe you consume a lot of liberal blogs that tell you all Republicans are at max levels of evil and stupid but as somebody that doesn't consume that crap I know some of them would be good leaders even if I don't agree with their policies.
What on earth does any of this have to do with my post?!

KevinRo

Dear people not American,

You're not American.

Thank you,
- an American

P.S.

In case you're wondering why we stick our heads into other peoples' business it's because we can. We're American.

hal9001

Banned
Who gives a shit whichever candidate wins. Don't be so naive. President is just for show, not like he makes any decisions. Thats done by people behind the scenes.

Iph

Banned
So he's... blustered his way into the running with hot air, money, business sense and possibly dangerous levels of overconfidence for the seriousness of the issues at hand? Please correct me if I am oversimplifying it.

Threads like these are always intriguing because I always thought American education needs to be improved but then I see it compared to the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom