• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Death Stranding Announced: A Kojima Productions Game

Discotheque

Banned
Oct 5, 2009
i thought the trailer was kinda stupid but then i really liked that shot of the 5 floating people. it looks cool. very intrigued by this. i'm all in, sometimes he disappoints me but he's like the most interesting auteur working in games right now imo, among the so few there are.

also bless up to kojima coming out to the fury road music. dude really loves that franchise a lot.

Elios83

Jun 30, 2004
Couldn't believe it, in 6 months Kojima already has this up and running and took Norman Reedus with him =)

Alienous

Jan 20, 2013
I don't know, but I think I'm supposed to have no clue.

I like the visuals, and it's a really artistically done trailer.

Laranja

Oct 14, 2012
Portugal
In that there's no way they made that so soon and the model of Norman is the exact model in the Silent Hills teaser.
3D models are not tied to game engines in any way. Also, there are many engines that are easy to use, with which an experienced team could do something like this in a matter of a few weeks.

RPGCrazied

Oct 14, 2007
Looked very strange... but cool? And Norman Reedus is in it?

Welp, I guess he gets axed in TWD. Speculation of course.