• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Announced: A Kojima Productions Game

tumblr_o8qomknzZN1rskcv1o1_500.png

Thank you.

One thing I noticed, Norman is wearing 6 "dog tags", there are 5 floating phantoms in the sky and himself. Maybe his squad re-animated?

This looked VERY good for in-game footage. Psyched!

Good eye, perhaps. Love the mystery and ambiguity here. Wonder when the next Joachim comes along for this xD

Shades of Seele with those things in the sky.

Accoun

I'm gonna say, I was iffy on using Reedus back in SH (or basing characters face and body fully on one person for things that aren't movie adaptations) and... I don't think I changed my mind.

Also, is it still that "big scale" game he was talking about? I'd rather see him try again at something smaller than AAAA. Unless the scope meant something else... then sorry and IN MY VEINS!

ike_

Guys, this is PT.

The child was the son he never had cause he murdered his pregnant wife. He was handcuffed because he was arrested for that. (Or did the guy kill himself? Can't remember PT's story all that well.)

Am I reaching?

Agreed. Reedus is Kojima -- the baby is PT.

I could not be more wrong. But this is what I want.

Looks like the baby norman reedus was holding had a umbrella cord that was pieced by some technology, and he himself had a scar. Is it a matrix like scenario where organic humans are grown artifically?

The dead whales where disturbing. along with the typefont this would make a good ad for BP Oil. "killing all sea life near you <3"

K.N.W.

This one hugely impressed me on the graphical side. How many polygons those fishes are?? I wouldn't believe it was real time if he didn't said so!!

Laranja

I thought it was Silent Hills in all except name in real time due too all the dead stuff everywhere and the baby after the crying fetus in pt, but not as sure now.

Same. Though I might be wishing a bit too hard for it to be PT/Silent Hills.

I suppose I should just be happy that the new Resident Evil looks like it was heavily inspired by PT. Maybe it'll scratch that itch a bit.

Chittagong

Gold Member
That trailer was Kojima as fuck. I couldn't really articulate it before but somehow this is exactly what I was hoping for him to do next. Amazing posters and titles too.

Top Bottom