• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes January 12th

I would love to see an example.

ps: I have nothing against ZhugeEX, I think is a great guys, but I'm not convinced that he has access, I think he's playing smart.

In the November NPD Thread, people were posting a bunch of his NPD tweets and the numbers ended up being right when they were leaked here by our insiders.

Conduit

Banned
The momentum and enthusiasm for the platform continued throughout the year, resulting in cumulative sales of more than 35.9 million since the launch of PS4. During the holiday season alone, more than 5.7 million PS4s and 35 million PS4 games were sold through to consumers worldwide.

Sony, this is NPD thread. NPD is not the world!

Javin98

Banned
The PS4 winning December was no surprise, really. And some of you fell for Kev's bait. :p Now we wait for our dear George to give us the numbers.

Piggus

Sony PR is boringly worded as always.

As it should be.

Now we just wait for Microsoft to thank their fans for spending approximately fourty bajillion hours watching Netflix and playing Halo and BLOPSIII, where they fired more bullets and threw more plasma grenades than at any other point in Xbox history.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Honestly I have to get more creative every month because the number of people that follow sales outside of the Microsoft determined non-preseason dwindles. It's hard to trick some of you. Others...not so much.

allan-bh

In the November NPD Thread, people were posting a bunch of his NPD tweets and the numbers ended up being right when they were leaked here by our insiders.

I followed the thread and actually his comments was based on math using past public data and hints that Queso was making.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
But what is the holiday season really?

I think is the same period that they used when they announced the 35.9 million consoles sold.

Number of retail sales to consumers is estimated by SCEI. PS4 sales data in Japan and Asia collected 11/23/2015 – 1/3/2016, in North America, Europe and Latin America collected 11/22/2015 – 1/2/2016.

FootballFan

Oh all this time I was leaving off the word "lost"

Geeze totally missed that

yquLMRL.gif

ethomaz

Banned
Really the Xbox cannot out perform the ps4 at the same price. Sony screwed up the chance of selling more than Xbox last holidays by not matching the xbone at the price.
Out of stock GTA bundles was the biggest issue... this tear they increased the numbers of bundles available.

Top Bottom