• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes January 12th

Ryng_tolu

Banned
I just realized Ring was Ryng_Tolu

Holy FUCK LOL

Surprise+mother+fucker_386a7a_5288859.gif

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
I just wanna know the Rise of The Tomb Raider sales.

It must had sold gangbusters to reach the more than 1 million figure.

Vena

You said it was one of the best decisions made in the history of the universe and said it was better than the invention of the wheel, the discovery of fire and the combat in Bloodborne.

I'm a big fan of fire and the universe, so nah, must be some other me. Perhaps a clone.

Then again... I could start a fire with the right current/voltage over the adapter... but then they didn't include one for me to start said fire with....

It sold 1.5m in December as well? where does it say that?

Just inferring. People're saying it met the aggregate. Aggregate's something like 1.5-1.6 million.

I should've guessed, but I'd just end up weighing the aggregate down. I suck at these predictions apparently.

His grammar would have also been a dead giveaway if you read his posts carefully. No offense, Ryng, or Ring. :p

No I here you, thats what I mean by the posting style looked familiar. I just didn't realize he was back from his ban so never thought to check until people started talking about Splatoon

You will never know because they really didn't shipped GTA bundles enough... they suffered a lot supply issues last year on BF and December.

No I 100% know the answer to that statement.

Ōkami

It's likely that the PlayStation 4 has already outsold the Nintendo GameCube in the US.

Hadn't Uncharted 4 been delayed then it might've outsold the original Xbox by the end of Q1, that could still happen though.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
I think that 300k for the month is in line with more than 1 million worldwide. (Let's not forget digital sales)

I had some discussions with Cosmiq and Primethius and we agreed that 400K would be "safer" number to reach the 1 million.

I'll try to dig the numbers that i used to estimate the sales.

allan-bh

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Shows that PS4 in USA is not the huge success that it is in others parts of the world.

Is understandable because Xbox One in US is much more competitive than in other places, but still, sometimes PS4 sales in NPD are low for a market leader.

Ōkami

I'm missing on 3DS data since October, but also depending how the PS4 lineup is through Summer, it could outsell the 3DS by then as well, though it'll undoubtly happen in 2016.

Top Bottom