• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica Kickstarting Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative localization this summer

chrono01

I've heard great thing about this one, but have unfortunately been unable to play it. Needless to say, I'll be immediately backing this.

People who shit on FFXIII for taking 20 hours to get good might want to skip this one.

I really enjoyed the game, but that first Muv-Luv Extra was not that great, and Unlimited really dragged at some parts. Alternative was great, but I'm not in the "best VN ever" camp. I enjoyed 999 and the Phoenix Wright games more.

Lain

I hope the KS ends up being in September or in the middle of August, so I can have enough to dump on CEs and stuff.

Shizuka

I think this is pretty big, but the Muv-Luv Kickstarter is confirmed to have a Vita stretch goal (from r/Vita), with possible PS4 and Android stretch goals as well:

PsbW2DJ.jpg

Lain

I think this is pretty big, but the Muv-Luv Kickstarter is confirmed to have a Vita stretch goal (from r/Vita), with possible PS4 and Android stretch goals as well:

Pretty big indeed. I'm fine with the game on PC but the more the better (and if there'll be a tier for 2-in-1 I'll go for it).

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

Ok, I'm in now.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The prefundia page had been updated. Minimum goal it now 250k and the Android port has been dropped in favor of a Vita port at 600k.

rickyson1

cool

this legit helped me get over my dads death(the weird pacing of it at first etc was actually a positive with the mental state i was in at the time)

wouldn't mind going through it again with some new stuff(even if i'd probably get a bit frustrated by the start this time around)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I'll set a reminder of this. Will pedge once the Vita versions has been funded and added to one of the tiers.

So if it's coming to Vita and PS4 is it safe to assume it won't be the uncensored version?

Yes but from what it sounds like they would be fine if a fan made a patch for the pc version.
That being said from what I understand even the censored version is still very much 18+.

So if it's coming to Vita and PS4 is it safe to assume it won't be the uncensored version?

The prefundia said they've have an optional uncensor patch. They aren't going to be able to mention that on the Kickstarter site because of the site's policies on adult content.

Q: Will you introduce the 18+ content later on?
A: Yes, we will provide a patch for this. Specifics will be given at a later date.

sensui-tomo

just wondering is
CHOMP
still in the censored version.. or was that also edited with the obvious clothes/sex scenes? I'm probably gonna blow alot of money into this kickstarter as i love this story.

Shenmue

Banned
Ah thanks for all the responses guys.

Wow a huge amount of the higher tiers have already sold out. They are going to have to do like Shenmue and start digging in the closet and attic for items for new tiers!

just wondering is
CHOMP
still in the censored version.. or was that also edited with the obvious clothes/sex scenes? I'm probably gonna blow alot of money into this kickstarter as i love this story.

I recall hearing that that part was toned down a bit in the all-ages console versions. Whether or not that also carries over to the all-ages PC version, I'm not sure. But it would make sense.

Ventara

Will wait to see if it hits the Vita stretch goal. I'd like to get the physical copy, but $80 USD is a bit too steep for me.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Well, I'm in. I've heard really good stuff about this series, and I want to support this kind of effort. Especially since they're going to give us the higher quality assets.

Top Bottom