• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draper

Trump calling someone a bad talker. Ha.... Man I feel like I've been in bizzaro world the last few months.

It is so bizarre how shallow his answers are...like there is literally no substance or detail to ANYTHING he says... I don't understand how he's come this far.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
It is so bizarre how shallow his answers are...like there is literally no substance or detail to ANYTHING he says... I don't understand how he's come this far.
Because he sounds like your asshole uncle at a family dinner. Those people finally have their ideal candidate.

It's our celebrity obsessed culture. He's be been a thing in everyone's mind for like 30 years. If he was just some republican jerkoff from wherever talking and acting the way he does his campaign would be dead. See Christie. But this is The Donald. the You're Fired Guy! USA USA USA! Build da walllll.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah this infuriates me . He doesn't actually say anything. Ever. It's just some vague answer with words like"great" amazing" or "fantastic" thrown in to make it sound good. And people seem to be eating it up.

rtcn63

You've never had that co-worker who did practically no work, had no personality, was full of utter shit 99% of time, antagonized nearly everyone, but somehow got promoted over you even though two managers caught him jacking it in the unisex restroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom