• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Republican Debate [Fox News] Donald Trump reads his favorite book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosseyes

Banned
Noah outsourced the engineering on his boat carrying the debate to the pair of elephants and paid them peanuts.

Everyone drowned.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Fox canceling is basically an admission that Trump has all the power. Amazing.

RootCause

No poem then. ;(
They should have had Cruz come out and just riff with the Moderator for 2 hours.
CdsI0kjUAAIh9Uw.jpg

lol

Makai

There's actually a chance this still happens. Utah GOP put out a statement that they're ready to go if anyone changes their mind. I don't know wtf Kasich is thinking.

There's actually a chance this still happens. Utah GOP put out a statement that they're ready to go if anyone changes their mind. I don't know wtf Kasich is thinking.

I guess he is thinking what benefit is there for him now. Say he "beats" Cruz in the debate, so what he is still a really distant second to Trump. The losers dont gain much beating up on each other, then need to knock Trump off the top.

Makai

I guess he is thinking what benefit is there for him now. Say he "beats" Cruz in the debate, so what he is still a really distant second to Drumpf. The losers dont gain much beating up on each other, then need to knock Drumpf off the top.
Neither Kasich nor Cruz can get enough delegates. They are both planning for a contested convention. Kasich actually has a real shot of being nominated if it gets that far, but he needs to keep Trump from hitting the threshold before the convention. Cruz and Kasich need to pull 600 or more delegates between themselves and a great help would be free national publicity from a debate, even without Trump.

Strike

Another great job with the OP. Don't let a cancellation put a damper on that. The themes were always half the fun of being in these threads.

Oh damn, that means we're going to miss all of the themed GIFs during the nonexistent debate. I can only imagine all the crazy shit you have stocked up on, Makai.

DiracSea

Banned
I will miss these threads so much when Trump has become president :(

Can we keep doing these themed threads? Maybe for the E3-conferences of the big 3?

Raxus

Man. If Trump doesn't show up what a trainwreck of an ending to this shitshow.

I'd say I would miss these OP's if I didn't already know more were coming for the conventions and general debates,

Ouch making Hillary Judas.

The bible really hated Judas.

Man, lying Ted saying Trump is scared to debate and all the comments saying how much people hate him and Fox News. It's like these people are so glued to turning on to that channel but now it's what they hate most. What a surreal time to be alive!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
*fantasy *

Oh my gawd. Trumpbjust punched cruz right in the face. It's an all out brawl. SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom