• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump will skip Monday's Fox News debate: "I think it's enough"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

newjeruse

Agree with him. There have been way too many debates. All the moderators are going to try to do is bait him into a sound byte anyway.

Skipping a debate would negatively impact a candidate whose support base isn't made up primarily of complete jackasses. So yeah, Trump knows his supporters well if he's planning to skip.

I would do exactly the same if I were him tbh. How many debates have they had at this point?

He's got over half the delegates he needs already, is winning in New York and Pennsylvania, and attending the debate just gives his opponents the chance to benefit.

Amory

I think it's good, actually.

The other 2 will get some face time and they'll get a chance to talk

Skipping a debate would negatively impact a candidate whose support base isn't made up primarily of complete jackasses. So yeah, Trump knows his supporters well if he's planning to skip.

To be fair, the number of debates was indeed ridiculously high and it is transparent what purpose they are attempting to serve.

RPGCrazied

You keep saying this yet Cruz is so much grosser and Ksich is a piece of shit who can win in Nov

Again, Cruz is much easier to beat in a general. He can't flip flop like Trump can. Just wait if Trump gets the nomination, he will turn into some weird democrat.

phaonaut

After the non-stop "gotcha" shit coming out of the Fox News debates, I can't say I blame him.

The term "gotcha question" is so strange. If you say some goofy shit or your words don't line up with your actions. You should have to answer for it, if your running for the highest office in the land.

Also, didn't this work out poorly for him last time.

Kyzer

Banned
"I think it's enough"

It's really not Donald, we have no clue on your policies still.

hes made it plenty clear

make good deals
win at trade
win at war
love the latinos
deport the latinos
love the muslims
ban and place all muslims under surveillance
build a wall
mexico will pay for it
knock the hell out of isis
torture maybe
make america great

ummm how can you NOT support this guy!?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Again, Cruz is much easier to beat in a general. He can't flip flop like Trump can. Just wait if Trump gets the nomination, he will turn into some weird democrat.

This is the dumbest way for him to go about it. He would lose his entire base overnight and minorities will still hate him for basically empowering every racist in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom